Chapter 11

Wanted

With her bag in her hand she grabbed her coat and her keys. “Where’re you going?”, Eunhyuk asked who got himself something to drink.

His wounds had healed and his eye had gotten better, only a darkred shimmer reminding of the injury.

Nana smoothed her black dress as she turned around. “I’ll go to a restaurant with Junsu.” “Wh-Why?”, he asked confused and alarmed.

“He asked me to come and I thought it would be a good chance to definitly make him understand that I don’t want to see him anymore.”, she explained as she put on her coat.

Eunhyuk let out a ligt sigh of relief and relaxed a bit. “Are you sure he’ll listen to you=”

“He has to. Don’t wait for me I guess I’ll be home late.” “Okay, take care.” She favoured him with a smile before she left the apartment.

Eunhyuk watched the door close behind her.

She would be alright, wouldn’t she?


 

“You look pretty.”, Junsu said with a smile as he drove the car.

“Thank you.” Nana didn’t want to talk much with him. Her plan was to wait until they’ve finished the main dish and then tell him her opinion. Though she had already prepared herself she needed a bit more time. Even if it was Junsu it wasn’t easy to tell someone to get out of one’s life.

The restaurant was nice. It totaly was Junsu’s style – an expensive one.

While they ate Junsu tried to be as gentlemanlike as ever, making her compliments and so on.

But still, Nana knew that it was only a mask. She knew how he really was and that this only was his way to make her believe otherwise.

As the waiter got their plates after they had eaten the she finally said: “Junsu-shi, listen.”

Hearing her serious tone he gulped but he was to proud to appear weak “What is it?”

“I want you to stop. Definitively. I’ve told you before and I always will: There’s no chance for us to be together. I’ve never agreed to this engagement and like you know it got cancelled anyways. So please, stop.”

“But-“ “No buts.”, she got up from her seat.”And also: I don’t think you really love me. You never did. You love yourself more than anything else and just can’t bear to get rejected by someone.”

As Nana wanted to go away he grabbed her wrist. “I love you! I really do love you! It’s not my pride!”, and put on a face she had never seen before. “Is it because of that guy? Is it him who you want?” “Don’t drag him into this-“ Junsu began to laugh. “He’s nothing! What do you want with someone like him? What can he give you?”

“Don’t talk like that about him!”, she shouted and got her arm free. Now the other people got alerted. “You don’t even know him! He’s much better than you!”

“Oh really? Isn’t it only because you feel alone? Do you really think he likes you? He’s just with you because you don’t send him away! Why else should he stay with you?” “No, he isn’t so egoistic like you...” “Well, maybe he isn’t but you are! You only keep him with you because you feel lonely! Just becaue your parenty have left you!”

Silence.

The whole restaurant was looking at them now, waiting for Nana’s reaction who was frozen up.

As Junsu realized what he had sait it was already to late. “Nana-yah, I didn’t mean it like, I-“

But she didn’t listen. With tears in her eyes Nana grabbed her coat and bag and left the restaurant.