Chapter 1

Wanted

„Oh, crap! They almost got us!“, Eunhyuk yelled still looking trough the rear window of the red Mini Cooper, “Drive faster!”

“Yah! I’m driving as fast as I can! Or do you want me to run over someone?!”, Nana yelled back, “Why are they after you anyway?!”

“I will tell you later, just drive!”

The car shot through the streets always trying to escape from it’s followers.

Straight through the city they somehow managed to lose them.

Nana parked the car at the parking lot of a residential area and breathed heavily.

Eunhyuk heaved a sigh of relief and sank back into the seat. “Oh god, I’m saved.”

“Get out.”, Nana suddenly said without faceing Eunhyuk.

“What?” “I said: Get out!” “Listen, I’m sorry to suddenly have jumped into your car and yelled to drive but now you are my accomplice anyway.”

“Ah...eotthoke...?!” Nana sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, “What did you do that 5 men are after you?”

He folded his arms behind his head. “I broke up with my girlfriend.” Actually they had only spent a few nights with each other but the girl seemed to really have fallen for him.

When he broke up she started to cry and as daddy’s girl her father of course swore to take revenge for his daughter.

What the worst thing about this was? Well, her father turned out to be one of the bosses of the Gundal (Korean mafia).

Of course Eunhyuk wasn’t so stupid to just get caught.

Nana raised an eyebrow in disbelief and laughed “You broke up with your girlfriend? Is she the daughter of a Gundal boss or why are they hunting you?”

Eunhyuk looked at her in shock because she just hit the bull’s-eye.

“No way!”, she screamed shocked when she saw his expression. She punched him against his shoulder which made him form the word ‘ouch’. “Do you want to kill yourself to break up with the daughter of a Gundal boss?! God, how stupid can somebody be!”

“Yah! I didn’t know she is his daughter!”

“Anyways you are in big trouble.”

“I know...”, Eunhyuk said and his shoulders sag down, “But what should I do now...?”

“Well, you should get out of the country, you idiot!”, Nana suggested, “But hold on. Why am I helping you? I don’t even know, who you are!”

When she realized what she just did, she grabbed her head. “Oh, damn it! What did I just do?! I helped a guy escaping from the Gundal! They probably want to get me, too!”

“See? We can’t split up now. We’re in the same boat.”

Nana sighed and got out of the car. She slamed the door and went to one of the apartment buildings, leaving Eunhyuk behind.

“Yah!”, he called and quickly got off the car to follow her, “You can’t leave me alone now!”

“Oh, Mister, I can. I don’t want to die, yet.”

“But what about me? How can you be so cold-hearted?”

“Like I said, flee to the USA or something.”, she answered and got in the elevator.

Eunhyuk went in,too, still trying to convince her.

Even when they arrived at her apartment door he was talking to her.

“Okay, could you just shut up for one moment?”, Nana said when she couldn’t bear it anymore, “Listen, I’m really sorry but I just can’t help you!”

“I just need somewhere to hide where they won’t find me!”, he explained and his expression was more than desperate.

He looked like a little puppy who feared to get abandoned.

Nana sighed and opened the door. “All right you can stay here. But...!”, she said when he looked at her with sparkling eyes and a hopefull smile, “...you have to help me with the household and don’t interfere in my life, got it?”

He eagerly nodded and followed her into the apartment.

The one-man apartment which suddenly turned into a residential community.