Chapter 10

Wanted

Slowly Eunhyuk opened his eyes.

Huge pain flashed through his head.

“Ouch....”, he mumbled and touched his forehead which was bandaged.

Apparently he was more hurt than he had thought. What had happened? Oh yeah, Junsu had beaten him up in the amusement park.

As he looked around he recognized that he wasn’t lying in the living room where he normally slept. Although he hadn’t seen it often he realized it was Nana’s room.

“You finally are awake, huh?”, Nana said with a gentle smile as she entered the room, “How do you feel?”

She sat down on the edge of the bed and observed the bruises and injuries on Eunhyuk’s face.

“My head’s hurting like hell.”, he answered and tried to sit up as his back hurt.  Seemed like he hurt it too as he had fallen on the ground.

“Luckily you only passed out as we already sat in the car.”

“Sorry...” “It’s not your fault. Junsu was in rage...” As they had arrived at home she had to call Sulli’s father and brother to help her getting Eunhyuk into the apartment.

Sulli had cried her eyes out and had permanently said she would punch Junsu if she would meet him. In the evening she had found a package of  sweets and a note:

Get well, soon.

 

Hyoyeon

 

P.S.: You should have your finacée better under control, blondie.

 

Eunhyuk let out a sigh and closed his eyes. “I’m sorry that yesterday had ended like this.” “Don’t worry.”, she said and gently the bandage around his forehead, “Nevertheless it was fun.”

“Thanks...for everything...”, he then said and smiled touched.

“I’ll go and make something to eat for you.”, she said and stood up. Eunhyuk only nodded and closed his eyes again.

Many things had happened since their first meeting and Eunhyuk was more than grateful and happy that it was Nana’s car he had jumped inside.

As Nana came back into the room with a bowl of rice porridge, he was asleep again.

Quietly she walked to the bed and put the bowl onto the bedside before she sat down beside him.

His calm sleeping face made her smile. Since when was she feeling so light-hearted whenever she saw his face?

Slowly she got closer to him and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

“Get well, soon, Oppa...”