Chapter 2

Wanted

It was already midday when Eunhyuk woke up. Even though he had slept on a futon in the corner of the living room he felt more than good.

He stretched himself and got up.

When he went into the kitchen he saw a note on the table.

 

I went to work. You can cook a meal with the things in the refrigerator.

I’ll be back at about 5pm.

Nana

 

P.S.: If you can’t cook – don’t try, I don’t want to come back finding my home burned down.

 

He laughed about her post script and opened the refrigerator. Inside of it were some bottles with juice and water, cutted watermelon and vegetables.

Well, Eunhyuk really wasn’t a good cook so he opened the cupboards searching for some ramyeon. And fortunately he found some.

After he ate the ramyeon – and didn’t burn the kitchen down – he decided to take a shower.

He was surprised when he found men’s clothing with another note in the bathroom.

 

You can wear these.

 

Wow, she really thought of everything. Although he wondered why she had men’s clothing he decided not to question it and to be just gratefull.

He got out of his clothes and went in the shower. While he enjoyed the refreshing feeling of taking a shower he thought back at the last evening.

After Nana had told him he could stay with her for some time they had introduced themselves. She had shown him the apartment – which was quite big for one person and really stylish -  and had repeated the rules he now would have to follow.

Also he had called Donghae to explain the situation to him.

His best friend who lived with his girlfriend for about half a year now had told him: “No matter what she wants you to do: do it. It’s terrible to live together with an angry woman.

While Eunhyuk took a shower someone rang the bell.

Of course he didn’t hear it and so he also didn’t hear when the person came inside the apartment.

When he finished, he got out of the shower whisteling happily.

Suddenly someone pulled open the door: “Unnie, are you here?”

In front of him stood a young girl who was about 18 with long brown hair and a plate which was covered with cling film in her hands.

Her eyes widened when she saw the half Eunhyuk standing in front of her with just a towel around his waist exposing his chocolate abs.

“Kyahhhh!”, she screamed and quickly covered her eyes with the plate.

Eunhyuk who was also shocked quickly grabbed the clothes and ran of the bathroom.

When he came into the living room Nana stood in front of him. Looking at him shocked.

“What happened?”

“Kyaaaahhh! Unnie!!!”, the girl screamd again and ran to Nana and huged her – still holding the plate in her hands.

“Oh, Sulli-yah, what are you doing here?”

“She suddenly came into the bathroom!”, Eunhyuk said.

“I thought unnie was inside!”

“That’s no excuse for entering the bathroom while someone else is in there!”

“Hey, hey, calm down you two. Please put on some clothes first.”, Nana said and shooed him back into the bathroom. Eventhough she didn’t show it, she was impressed by his fit body.

While Eunhyuk put on the clothes Sulli and Nana went into the kitchen.

“What are you doing here, Sulli-yah?”, she asked while she looked inside the refrigerator and checked if everything was all right with her kitchen.

“Eomma told me to bring you some of our lunch because she knows how much you like to eat mandu.”, Sulli explained.

“Oh, then say thank you to your mother from me but still why did you come inside even though I didn’t answer the door?”

“I thought something might had happen, to my beloved unnie.”, Sulli sad and pouted while she put her fingertips together.

Nana smiled and pated her on the head. “It’s all right, next time don’t just come inside okay?”

In this moment Eunhyuk came inside fully dressed with a towel around his neck drying his hair. Sulli pulled out her tongue at him which made him raise an eyebrow.

Nana got some glasses from the cupboard and placed them on the table. She also placed the plate with watermelon on it.

“Then...since when do you have a boyfriend, unnie?”, Sulli suddenly asked and took one glass which Nana has filled with orange juice.

“What? No, he isn’t my boyfriend!”, she quickly explained and Eunhyuk nodded to support her answer.

“Really? But why is he showering here?”

Nana sat down. “He stays here for a while.”

“All right...”, Sulli said and then asked, “Do you have ?”

Nana who was drinking something snorted and spilled out the juice back into the glass and Eunhyuk who was eating some watermelone choked.

“WHAT?!”, they both asked.

“I said he isn’t my boyfriend!”, Nana repeated.

“That’s no reason.”, Sulli explained shrugged and drank as if it wasn’t a big deal, “Haven’t you ever heard about friends?”

“Aigoo, what are those kids learning at school these days...?”, Nana mumbled and pinched her nose.

“Listen, uhm...”, Eunhyuk began. “Sulli.”, she said as he faltered. “...Sulli-yah, your unnie and I aren’t a couple, friends or something similar. We aren’t even friends. We’re just going to be roommates for a while.”

Sulli raised an eyebrow in disbelief but she didn’t question it.

After Nana managed to send Sulli back home she sighed. “Sorry, she is very direct. She doesn’t think about what she says.”

“It’s all right, she’s kinda cute.”, Eunhyuk said and smiled.

“Don’t think about laying a finger on her.”

“What do you think I am? A womanizer?”

Nana shrugged and began to clean the glasses.

“But why are you here? Didn’t you say you would be home at 5 pm?”

“Well, to be honest...I was scared about my home.”

Eunhyuk laughed. “You don’t trust me, do you?”

“Of course I don’t trust you. You suddenly jumped into my car and now you’re living with me. Also you are haunted by the Gundal. How could I trust you?”

“But still you don’t send me away.”

She wanted. She really wanted to send him away and let him handle it on his own but when he had looked at her with those puppy eyes she couldn’t resist.

“Yes, I let you stay here and so...”, she grabbed her bag and got some money out of it which she put on the desk, “go buy some things we could use to make dinner.”

“You want me to go to the supermarket?”, Eunhyuk gasped. He truly was shocked.

“Of course, why not?”

“But what if they find me?”

“They don’t know where you are, do they? And also: I don’t think they would search in a supermarket.”

Sceptically he looked at the money, sighed and raised warningly his index finger: “All right, I’ll go. But I’ll blame you if they get me!”

“Well, I’ve got no problem with that as long as I get rid of you.”, Nana said and grined awry before she picked up her bag and left the apartment, waving him without turning around.