Chapter 6

Wanted

Eunhyuk was cleaning the bathroom while Nana was busy cleaning the kitchen. Since today Nana had a day off, she had decided to clean the appartment and of course Eunhyuk had to help.

Some days had passed since their short chase and the ‘incident’. No one had mentioned it again. The ‘big surprise’ Sulli had called them for, had been a cake she had made by herself. She had been so proud of it – normally she was awful at cooking.

They had just continued to treat each other like always. Well, they were still a little awkward, but could still talk to each other.

“I’ll go clean my room now, okay?”, Nana then said and went into her room.

“All right, I’ll take the garbage out.”, Eunhyuk answered, got the garbage bags and went to the door, as the bell rang.

Surprised he put the bags down and openend the door.

In front of him stood a young woman with blonde hair who was smiling.

“Hi, Oppa.”

Eunhyuk blinked suprised and shocked at the same time. Oh no...

Without saying a word, he closed the door again and rubbed his eyes. “I have to be dreaming.”, he mumbled and then opened the door again. The girl was still standing there, still smiling.

He still couldn’t believe it, but as he was about to close the door another time, she stopped him. Now her smile had turned into an angry expression: “Yah, don’t just close the door, when someone is standing in front of it.”

“What are you doing here?”, he then asked and gulped.

She put her hands on her hips: “No ‘Hi, nice to see you?’”

“You really think I would be happy to see you? Because of you I could be a dead man.”

She rolled her eyes: “That’s not my fault. It was you who had hurt me. Of course I would tell daddy.”

He sighed. Oh right, because she was daddy’s girl she had to tell him everytime she didn’t get what she wanted. Kim Hyoyeon. His self-appointed girlfriend. Ex-Girlfriend to be exact.

Then he froze. Wait. She was here! How did she get here?!

“How did you know where I am?!”

“Well, I’ve got my methods.”, she looked at her nails and sighed, “The lapdogs of my father are just so incompetent.”

While she said that he had imagined different ways to escape, but nothing seemed a good idea. The main point was the fact that he didn’t know a place he could go.

“But you don’t have to worry.”, she suddenly said and pulled him out of his thoughts.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

She grinned and got a little closer and began to his arm with her index finger. “There’s an easy way to escape from my father.”

Sceptically he looked at her and took a step back. “What is it?”

“Well...”, she looked at her nails again and then grinned, “Just become my boyfriend and everything will be all right.”

Eunhyuk needed a little bit time to realize what she just had said. As he finally understood, his mouth fell open: “What?!”

“Be my boyfriend, Oppa, and the problem is solved.”

He couldn’t believe what she just had said. How could she suggest him something like this? Now, this wasn’t a suggestion. It was a blackmail!

As he wanted to answer, Nana appeared behind him with a clueless smile.

“Oh, we’ve got a visitor? Who is it?”

Eunhyuk’s gaze went to Hyoyeon, to Nana and then back to Hyoyeon.

The expression of her face was a mixture of anger, diseblief and...okay, most of it was anger.

She was silent, what made Eunhyuk nervous. It never was a good sign if women were silent.

“You are living with a WOMAN?!”, she suddenly yelled at him wich made him and also Nana flinch.

Now Nana seemed to understand who was standing in front of them and bit her lower lip. All right, now she really was on the black list of the gundal.

Hyoyeon then raised her hand and pointed at Eunhyuk: “You! Just you wait! I’ll make you regret to have not accept my offer! And I assure you, I’m even scarier than my father!”

Then she looked at Nana: “And you! Don’t think that you are better than me just because you live with him!”

Lively she turned around and walked down the floor with angry steps.

Nana sighed: “Great.”

Eunhyuk grabbed the bags again and began to laugh nervously: “Oh, don’t worry, don’t worry.What could one girl do?”

Then he slowly went outside to throw them away.

Nana just shook her head: “He really doesn’t know anything about women...”