Chapter 3

Wanted

Exhausted Eunhyuk arrived at the apartment. He held two shopping bags in his hands.

“Thank goddness, I’m still alive...”, he murmered and fished the key out of his pocket.

It wouldn’t be understated to say this had been the most tiring shopping in his life.

Luckily the supermarket wasn’t that far away so he could quickly make his way to it.

When he arrived his ‘mission’ started. Quickly he packed everything which might be usefull into the shopping cart and rushed to the check-out.

He was more than happy to has succesfully completed his ‘buying-at-the-supermarket-mission’ without being caught by some guys who wanted to kill him.

Back in the apartment kitchen he put the bags onto the table and began to put the things into the refrigerator and cupboards.

After that he went into the living room and took his phone.

There was a missed call from DongHae.

He sat down on the sofa and called him back.

Hyung!

“Yeah, what is it, Donghae?”

How are you and your saviour doing?

Eunhyuk laughed. “It’s all right. But I think she doesn’t like me.”

Ah~ of course she doesn’t like you, Eunhyuk-shi.”, a female voice suddenly said.

“Oh, hi, Jessica-shi. How are you?”
Fine, fine. Listen, Eunhyuk-shi, I don’t know her but I know how women are thinking so let me give you an advice: Don’t try to forcing her to like you.

“Huh?”, Eunhyuk asked confused, “But how else could I get her to like me?”

Just don’t try to force it. If you are nice and gratefull she’ll like you by herself.”

Eunhyuk wasn’t quite sure if he understood what she meant by that.

But he didn’t question it. He knew how complicated and strange womens minds were.

 “If you need any help just call us, okay?”, she said and handed the phone to Donghae, “Maybe we aren’t experts of living together but we’ve got more experience than you, so don’t hesitate to ask.

“Thanks, you two. I’ll remember it.” “Eunhyuk-shi?”, he heard Nana calling when she closed the frontdoor.

“Oh, she’s back. Bye!” “Bye!” He hung up and Nana came into the living room.

“I see, you are still alive.”, she said and went into the kitchen.

“Well, I’m just the best in keeping undiscovered.”, Eunhyuk said proudly and followed her.

She laughed. “Come on, you were scared to death and also, I told you they wouldn’t search in a supermarket.”

“Well, maybe they just didn’t saw me.”

“What a pity.”, Nana muttered and opened the refrigerator.

“Did you say something?”, he asked while he got himself a glass of water.

“No, nothing.”, she answered and took the meat Eunhyuk bought out of the fridge, “You haven’t eaten, yet, have you?”

He shook his head.

“All right, I’ll make something.”

She took some vegetables and washed them before she handed a knife to Eunhyuk, “You’ll cut the vegetables.”

“You just hand me over the knife? To me? A foreigner? Maybe I stab you!”, he said jokingly.

“No, you wouldn’t and if you do...”, she looked at him warningly, “...I’ll haunt you until the rest of your life.”

He gulped. Women could really be scary.

With some complications and a bloody finger – Nana was shocked how bad Eunhyuk was at cutting vegetables – they finished the cooking and began to eat.

“Uhm, it tastes good!”, Eunhyuk said and eagerly at his portion.

“What are you actually doing? I mean what job?”

“Me?”, he asked and looked up, “I’m working at the shop of my uncle. And sometimes I earn a little bit money as a streetdancer.”

“Do they know about that?” He shook his head. “I’ve never told her. Do be exact I haven’t told her anything but my name.”

She raised an eyebrow. “Didn’t you say she was your gilfriend?”

“Well, she thought, she was. But actually we just met a couple of times.”

“You are a womanizer.”, Nana said and drank some water after she finished her meal.

“I’m not a womanzier. Normally I don’t do that.”

“Sure.”, she said ironiclly.

“You don’t have to believe me, but you can be sure that I won’t bring any woman here.”

She laughed, “Of course you won’t. What would she think if you brought her to the apartment of another woman?”

“Right...well, let’s talk about something other. What is your job?”

“I’m a secretary.”

“A secretary? Then you have to work at a noble place to make so much money to rent such an apartment.”

“Do you know the Choi-Company? I’m the secretary of the junior director.”

“Really? Wow...”

Eunhyuk was truly impressed. It had to be nice to work at such a good place. And Nana really liked to work there. She and her boss were friends since high school and because of her help to handle his task of being the heir of the company he offered her the job.

“Okay, let’s clean everything and-“, Nana began and stood up when suddenly the bell rang.

“Who could that be?”

She went to the door and looked through the spyhole. In front of the door stood a young man in a black suit.

“Oh, damnit!”, Nana gasped and rushed back into the kitchen. “What’s wrong?”, Eunhyuk asked who had put the plates into the sink.

“Shhh! You have to hide!” The bell rang another time, “Hurry up!”

She shooed him into her bedroom and closed the door before he could ask anything.

Quickly she opened the door.

“Junsu-shi! What are you doing here?”, she asked smiling.

“I was near because of a meeting and so I decided to visit you. Can I come inside?”

“Huh? Oh, of course!”, Nana said and let him in. Nervously she bit on her lower lip while she followed him into the living room.

He looked at the kitchen table and raised an eyebrow. “Do you have a guest?”

“What?” She also looked at it and saw the glasses of Eunhyuk and her, “Oh, no, no, uhm...Sulli was here!”

“Is that so? She really is a funny kid.”, he sat down on the sofa and patted on the place next to him, “Come, sit down.”

Slowly she went to him and sat down.

Eunhyuk who was banned into the bedroom opened the door slightly so he could listen to the conversation.

Junsu laughed: “Why so nervous, Nana-yah? Is it because you missed me so much?”

“I’m just surprised about your sudden visit.”

He put an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. “Am I not allowed to visit my fiancée whenever I want?”

Nana evaded from his grip: “Don’t call me like that.”

“What’s wrong with it? It’s only the truth.”

“You know that-“

He placed a finger on her lips: “Shhh, you don’t have to be shy.” Slowly his face came closer to hers.

Eunhyuk could clearly see that she didn’t want him to do this and wanted to help her when she suddenly jumped up. “Stop it!”

“But Nana-yah...”

“Get out!” “But-“ “Get. Out.”

Dissapointed and angry Junsu stood up. “All right. I’ll go but I’ll come back.”

Nana didn’t respond and only opened the door.

When he had left she slammed the door behind him.

“Who was that?”, Eunhyuk who came out of the bedroom asked.

“No one.”, she answered and went into the kitchen to clean the plates up.

“He called you his fiancée.”

“Please, I don’t want to talk about it.”, Nana quietly said and he could see how angry she was.

He decided to not ask anymore and so they silently washed up.