Chapter 90-Yearning of our hearts

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Seriously I can't think of a proper ending for this story but I'll keep updating and I think it can reach more than a hundred chapters ^^ Sorry about this but Here is chapter 90~!!!! Yearning for our hurts.... THANK YOU^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DR82pttzn8

-----

It was a lonely morning for the 12 and all you can see in them was emptiness. "I feel like I haven't eaten in days." Sehun said and Luhan turned to him "No, you havent there's too much depression coming down at all of us." Luhan said and Xiumin nodded. "Is it me or this castle became gloomy when Eunhye left?" Tao asked and all of them turned to see nothing but a gloomy castle.

"It was so much better when she was still here." Suho said and Chen nodded, "Wait how about our powers?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol sighed "Of course it will weaken she's away from us." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun crossed his arms "No, I want to see." Baekhyun said and the moment he flicked his hand a big ray of light exited his palm and all of their eyes widened.

"We still have our powers and it will grow stronger since she is in Ceres." Kris said as he walked down from the stairs. "Wait how can you be so calm about this?" Lay asked and Kris turned "I'm not okay I just wanted to see if we could still be us even if she is gone." Kris said and D.O slumped back on his seat and he wondered "Hey maybe we can visit her!" D.O said and all 11 turned to him, "Have you lost it?" Suho asked and Kai shook his head "Nope we can't do that we have to be royal to go there even we are her protectors."  Kai said and D.O sighed, "We all miss her and it's seems like we can't pass a week without seeing her even just for a glimpse." Baekhyun said and all of them looked down.

"I want to see her even just for a second then I'll be fine with this." Sehun said and Tao smiled at Sehun, "Wait I'll ask master if he can take us up there because I over heared Esmeralda talking to Aquamarine about Eunhye's crowning ceremony later." Kris said and all of the boys had hope in seeing you again. He walked towards Sooman's office and "Master?" Kris called and he entered the office and there was Sooman looking outside the window.

"Master." Kris said and Sooman turned "Oh Kris it's nice to see you uh...sit down." he said and Kris sat on the chair infront of Sooman's table. "Uh Master I was just wondering are we invited later at Eunhye's crowning ceremony?" Kris asked and Sooman smiled "Of course we are both Ceres and EXO are there for our princess but sadly you can't see her upclose as much as those blue bloods in Ceres." Sooman said and Kris smiled "Well that's okay atleast we get to see her." Kris said and Sooman chuckled "All the things you do for love." he said and Kris smiled. "Thank you master." Kris said and Sooman smiled "Now pick out something to wear and I bet she'll be beautiful."  Sooman said as Kris left the room.

"GUYS WE'LL GET TO SEE HER LATER!" Kris yelled as he went down the stairs. "What?!" Chanyeol asked and "For real?" Suho asked and Kai look at Kris. "Yeah and master told us to get good tux for this ceremony." Kris said and all of their hopes went up and "But we can't see her upclose." Kris said and the boys smiled "It's okay we still get to see her there." Sehun said and all of them rushed up to get dressed.

~~~~~

"This is really beautiful mom." you said and she smiled "Of course your crowning ceremony is a big event here in Ceres and also EXO." your father said and you turned to your mother. "Will they come?" you asked your mom and she smiled "Of course they will." your mom answered and she kissed you on your forehead. "You look so beautiful." your father said and you smiled at him.

"So I see you have met Minhyuk." your father said and you smiled "Yeah he is nice." you said and "You are aware of that he is the son of our trusted adviser." your father said and you turned to look at your father. "What do you mean father?" you asked and your mother just turned and looked at your father. "Not now dear she needs no worries." your mother said and your father just smiled.

"Well on the ceremony later you'll see some of the people that you have to lead and inspire." your mother said and you faked a smile *Inspire and lead?!* you said in your mind and you looked at the mirror *Am I even fit to become the princess?* you asked yourself suddenly, "WOAH!" you turned and it was Minhyuk. You stood up and his eyes widened, "Wow you look very beautiful." he said and you smiled "Thanks."

~~~~~>

Chapter 91 is the coronation night hehehehe 

I have my new story for Block B fans out there it is

11:30, Movie's over

Starring U-kwon, B-bomb and you......