Chapter 103-Choosing.....

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys I was thinking I would just a little twist and wait for a little more surprise. Also I'm sorry since our internet was down that's why I can't update that time so sorry ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00YSRD6lCC0&feature=g-user-u

-------

Morning came and you couldn't think straight "How can I choose?" you asked yourself and you sighed "Aish.... I can't make my heart up." you said and you look outside and the sun is happily greeting you and you slumped yourself back on bed and you started to sigh and sigh. "This is hard if I'm going to choose one then all of the boys are going to be sad." you said and you look up and your eyes widened when you saw a pair of eyes staring down at you. "AHHH!" you yelled in fear and he chuckled "Hey I'm not a monster okay even though my eyes are big it doesn't mean it's scary." D.O said and you smiled "Sorry D.O." you said and he smiled "So whatcha doin?" he asked and you smiled.

"Nothing trying to get my mind off things." you said and he smiled "Okay so better rest okay." he said as he patted your back and you smiled at him. "Okay D.O." you said and he smiled as he pecked you on your forehead. You smiled and the moment he left the room you threw the pillow and you sighed "Damn how can choosing be easy if you love all of them." you said and you sighed "I won't go down or else I'll confuse myself more." you said as you the television in your bed room.

The moment you look at the screen it was Taemin waving and smiling and your heart went on beating faster. "MY BIAS!" you said and you sighed "I hate that I love them." you muttered as you flipped the channel and there was a replay of To the beautiful you and you silently watched and while watching this your mind was clear and after a few hours of watching you fell asleep.

~~~~~

"Why isn't she coming down?" Sehun asked and all of them shrugged "Kyungsoo I thought you checked on her?" Suho asked and he nodded "Yeah I did but she looks tired so I let her rest." he said and all of them sighed and Zelo was yawning and he muttered "Eunhye noona is sleeping once again." he said and all of the boys turned to Zelo and he smiled "Why are you guys so hyped about her going down here?" Taemin asked and Kai gave Taemin a look "Seriously Taemin hyung." he said and Taemin smiled "Well actually I've fallen for Eunhye before but now I think I have to be with her forever." Taemin said and all of the boys turned and glared at him.

"Taemin when did you fell for her?" Tao asked and Taemin smiled "When I first saw her in the coffee shop, I found her cute and after that we talked on the phone most of the time." Taemin said and Kai sighed "Okay hyung now stop." Kai said and Taemin smiled.

After an hour you woke up and stomach growled "Great I missed breakfast." you muttered and you unconciously went out of your room and you walked towards the kitchen suddenly your eyes widened. *Oh no.* you said in your mind because you saw the boys right there eating and waiting for you. "She came." Luhan muttered and you gulped and your stomach growled again and all of the boys smile "Come on eat Eunhye." Chanyeol said and you smiled as you planned on grabbing the glass of milk and cookies on the table.

"So have you made up your mind and heart?" Baekhyun asked and you look down and you sighed you are at the brink of crying because the truth is you can't choose from them and you sighed.

"Okay honestly I can't choose." you said and all of their shoulders deflated. "Because choosing can hurt me and not only that you guys as well so instead of choosing one can I choose all of you I know this may sound stupid but my heart can't choose just one it should all be you because I can't let the rest be sad for the rest of your lives. My heart have grown closer and closer to the each of you and it created a big space just for you guys." you said and all of them softened, Xiumin slowly stood up and he walked towards you and he gave you a hug.

"It's okay Eunhye you have to choose but when we heard you say that your heart created a big space for us well we want to say that we are happy that you love us all." Lay said and you smiled at him. "So I guess this choosing thing is nothing." Minhyuk said and you nodded "Looks like it because I choose all of you." you said and all of them hugged you.

~~~~~~>
Chapter 103 ^^

Chapter 104 will be posted later or tomorrow.

Last 8 chapters ^^