Chapter 63-Our Bond

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey here is chapter 63 where in the bond will happened you are officially theirs but something will happen what will you do?]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sugXLX45Eck&feature=g-all-u

----

You are all in the coffee shop and your mark started to become visible in G.na's eyes, "Hey girl and WTH is that?" she pointed at your wrist and you hide it and you smiled "Nothing I think there's some dirt here when I gathered the old papers at the back." you lied and good thing "Okay then Eunhye-ah we are going to close the shop by 4 boss' orders." G.na said and you nodded at her.

"Are you sure you can take care of everything?" she asked and you look at your oppas and they are busy bullying Tao and Sehun. You sighed and you said "Uh wait here." you said and G.na smiled because she saw your love for the 12 boys.

"YAH!" you yelled and all of the hyungs turned to you and you glared at them, "Hey is that how you treat your dongsaeng?" you asked them and they shook their heads.

You glared at Kris and Suho being the leaders they should know better, "If I'm not mistaken you are the eldest out of the 12 why are you teasing the younger ones?" you asked and Kris smiled "Hey it's not me it's Luhan." Luhan's eyes widened at Kris' accusation. 

"Hey it's not me it's Xiumin." Luhan said and you turned to Xiumin who was about to speak but you gave him a look, "HEY!" you yelled and all of them shut their mouths. "I'll be back but all of you I'm keeping an eye so you better do something worth pleasing." you said and you rushed back to G.na "Girl I'm so sorry." you said and she smiled at you.

"Hey it's cool I'll see you tomorrow." she said and you nodded at her, "Bye.", "Bye~!" she chimed and she left the shop. You turned back to your oppas and you glared at them one by one, "Yah Kris when will you stop being such a bully to your dongsaengs." you said and Kris look at you with wide eyes.

"Mwoh?! Eunhye-ah it's not me it's them." he answered, "Hey oppa you are the eldest you should know how to control them." you said and the rest look at the floor hearing you scold them for the first time. Sehun walk towards you and he gave you a hug.

Your eyes widened and he smiled "Wifey it's okay don't stress yourself out." he said and he ruffled your hair.

Kris pulled your hand and he intertwined his fingers with yours and he said "Mianhaeyo." you smiled at him and he kissed your forehead all the other 11's eyes widened yelling, "YAH!", "UNFAIR!", "HYUNG!" you turned at the others and they are really pissed at Kris because of stealing you.

Suddenly the time stopped and Sooman appeared, "Boys a few minutes left before the sun sets." he said and all of you turned to him and all of you bowed, "Master.", "Ajusshi." he smiled at you and he said "Eunhye-ah are you ready for this?" he asked and you blinked at him.

It wasn't your birthday today but on EXO it is already your birthday. "Ajusshi tomorrow is my birthday not today." you said and Kris patted your head, "In EXO Princess Mia celebrates her birthday for 2 days." he said and you turned to see his smiling face.

Sooman nodded at you and all of you poofed and all of you arrived at the garden and it was like a wedding instead of someone's birthday. You look around and you almost trip but luckily Lay caught you, "You okay?" he asked and you nodded at him, "Thank you oppa." you said and he helped you up, He followed Kris and there you saw Kris standing by the edge of the hill.

"It's time." Sooman said and Kris nodded, He look at you and he smiled, Kris raised his left hand and there his symbol glowed, You look at your left hand and you saw Kris' symbol glowing. Then slowly you felt his strength dwelling all over your system, You look at him and his eyes were closed and then Sooman pushed you towards Kris and Kris turned to you, "Hold my hand." he said and you held his left hand with your left hand.

Then when the 2 of you let go a sparkly string like chain appeared and Kris' symbol glowed along with yours. Kris turned to Luhan and He nodded at it.

Luhan raised his left hand the same way Kris did, His symbol glowed and on your left hand his symbol was glowing, Luhan turned to you and he took your left hand and the same string like chain appeared but the 2 of you floated into mid-air. 

Luhan nodded at Xiumin and he did the same thing as his hyungs did, when he held your hand it wasn't a string like chain it was now a chain of snowflakes and his symbol was glowing while his symbol on your left hand had the same thing.

>>>Fast forward

After the bond all of your symbols glowed and yours was the most powerful you look at Chen beside you and he was smiling, Chanyeol took your left hand and a phoenix like structure appeared in the sky in the form of flames, Your eyes widened and Sooman smiled "They you see how powerful you are when you are with them." you smiled at Sooman and The sky glowed with your symbols.

All of the fairies are around the moment you turned your eyes widened when they bowed down and they said,

"Welcome back to EXO princess Mia."

~~~~>

Chapter 63

The bond came and next chapter is a suprise ^^