Chapter 54-Why is it that you are eating me

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Here is chapter 54 with Chen hehehehe~!!! a certain food helped me in this chapter :))]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGopV9G9XYY

----

It was a normal afternoon it was 4 days left before graduation and you were calmly eating something with Xiumin, "I love this what is this called?" he asked and you smiled at him.

"It's call Leche flan." you answered and Xiumin giggled "Leche flan? more like leCHEN flan." he said and you giggled at Xiumin "Oppa you're crazy." you said and he plastered up a big cheeky grin, "Well that's me." he said and you laughed at him.

Chen entered the kitchen and saw you with Xiumin, "Hey Eunhye-ah!" he called and you look up to see him, "Oh Chen oppa." you said and was smiling suddenly Xiumin yelled "leCHEN flan!" he yelled and you couldn't help but giggle.

Chen weirdly looked at his hyung and you waved your hand "Mianhae Chen oppa he just created a pun regarding your name." you said and you pointed at the food.

"This is called a leche flan and Xiumin oppa here pointed this out as you." you explained you smiled and Chen smirked at his hyung, "Well Steamed bun hyung Kris hyung is looking for you." he told Xiumin and Xiumin waved at you, "See you later wifey and leCHEN flan!" he yelled and he skidded out of the kitchen.

You turned to Chen and he is smiling he then sat across you and you smiled at him.

"Want some?" you asked him and he nodded, You took a spoonful and you gave it to him, He opened his mouth and he ate the flan. His eyes widened "Who made this?" he asked and you smiled at him, "Well-", "No doubt it's you who made this it sweet just like you." he said and your eyes widened and you blushed.

He moved his face closer to you and he smiled "You're blushing aren't you?" he asked and you are trying hard not to look at him, He giggled and he planted a kiss on your right cheek.

You blushed more and Chen wasn't contented with it he planted a kiss on your left cheek and forehead. You are as red as a beet and he smiled "Looks like you like me kissing you waeyo?" he asked and you just took a spoonful of the flan and he smiled at you.

"Looks like I found wifey's weakness." he said and you toom another spoonful of the flan and he pouted.

"YAH!" he yelled and you turned to him with wide-eyes, "Why is it that you are eating me?" he asked and you gave him a puzzled look, "Mwoh?" you asked and he nodded towards the flan. "Oh!" you said with a giggle "Waeyo I love this le CHEN flan." you said and he blushed a little.

He look at you and he was still leaning against the table, "You love le CHEN flan?" he asked and you nodded "Ne!" you said and he blushed, "So am I sweet like that flan?" he asked and you nodded, "NE!" you said and he smiled at you as he patted your head.

You smiled at him and he saw a syrup by the corner of your mouth, He took his hanky out and he wiped it off your cheek, Your eyes widened and a shiver ran down your spine.

You blushed and Chen smiled at you, You shot up and you grabbed a flan out of the fridge and you placed it infront of him.

"Eat it." you said and he smiled, "Okay but something's missing." he said.

You look at him weirdly and he smirked at you, your eyes widened and he pulled you down on his lap.

"Yah!" you yelled at him and he smiled. You are sitting on his left lap and he started to slice the flan you made him.

You are at awkward state and he planted a kiss on your cheek, "I love you Eunhye-ah." he said and you smiled back at him and he started to eat the flan.

------->

Hehe here is chapter 54 with Chen hehehe~!!! next chapter is Chanyeol :) <3