Chapter 46-It's because I love you

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Eunhye's identity is revealed~!!! she is the fairy that they should guard and protect and not only that there is something more...mehehe here is now a lovey dovey chapter for you guys :)) stay tuned~!!! <3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMu70XYxOq0

----

All of you got home and then Sooman turned to all of you, "So boys if she has questions you answer it okay I'll be busy with something so see you guys and Eunhye welcome to the world of EXO." he said and then he poofed.

All of them trudged towards their room while you headed towards the kitchen, you opened the fridge door and Aquamarine came out, "WA!" you yelled and she smiled 'Hey miss sorry for surprising you." she giggled and you smiled at her, "Don't do that again." you said. She giggled and she disappeared.

You sighed and you pull out a bottle of water and you took a long sip and you turned to your side to find Luhan there. "Hey." you said and he smiled at you, "Are you okay now?" he asked you and you nodded, "Yeah better what did you do to Sojin and Chanho?" you asked and Luhan smirked, "Me and Sehun just killed them." he said and your eyes widened "WHAT?!" you asked him and he giggled. "I'm just kidding." he said and you sighed in relief.

"We just taught them a lesson." he said and you smiled and he pulled you in a hug, "I love you Eunhye." you inhaled and you stared blankly at him. "Come on I have the right to tell you that." he said and you snapped back to reality, "Uh....yeah well good night." you told him and he giggled, "Oh good night wifey." he said and you trudged over your room.

While you were walking towards your room you are pulling your hair and you sighed "All 11 of them told me that except for.....-" you paused and "I love you." a voice said and you turned to see Sehun leaning against his bedroom door. He spun around and he revealed a rose "I knew you're expecting for this." he said and he kissed your forehead, "Good night wifey." he said and he entered his room.

You opened your bedroom door and your eyes widened when you saw Kris sleeping on your bed. You walked over him and you yelled "YAH!" he shot up and he look at you with wide eyes. 

You crossed your arms over your chest and he gave you a cheeky smile, "Get out." you said and he pouted he shook his head. "No." he said and you sighed.

You pushed him aside but instead of you pushing him he pulled you and you crash on top of him. He smiled and you glared at him "Yah!" you said and he giggled, He sat up and your forehead touched with his. You sighed and you pushed him. "Please don't do this to me." you said and he smiled. 

"Okay, Okay mianhae." he said and you sat on your bed, you turned and he sat beside you, "Hey mianhae." he said and you turned to him and you punched his arm. "You better stop it okay you died in my arms a while ago." you said and he stopped teasing you.

You turned to him with teary eyes and his eyes widened "Hey don't cry." he said as he enveloped you in his arms. "Okay okay I'll stop." he said and he kissed your forehead. 

You look up at him and he pulled your chin up and you were facing him and he saw the fear in your eyes, He smiled and he kissed your forehead.

"You know what that, moment I saw you at the urge of dying I wanted to cry and I was too afraid of losing you." you said and he turned to you. "What?" he asked and you smiled

"I'm afraid of losing you." you said and a smile tugged on Kris' lips, He gave you a hug and he muttered these words.

"Don't worry you will never lose me, I will always be here for you, I will promise this until I die again." you turned to him and you whacked him on his head.

"Shut up and don't tell me you are going to die again." you said and he smiled "Hey I'm just saying." he said and you pouted and he smiled "Okay Mianhae for the nth time well I can't help it." he said and you look weirdly at him and he smiled "Okay Okay you know why?" he asked

"Why?" you asked him 

"It's because I love you and no one can't take that away from me." he said and your heart started to race.

------>

Hey guys here is chapter 46 sorry for posting it late :( I was out with my family so mianhaeyo.