Chapter 53-Maybe

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: D.O is here to comfort you by singing your theme song]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVBfbr4Fd2M

----

You were sulking on your veranda and you kept on thinking that you have no one in your life, but the words of Xiumin are entering your head and that made you smile even a little, You sighed and you started singing Maybe.

D.O poked his head in your room and he smiled when he saw your picture by your nightstand, He smiled and he heard you singing he poked his head by the veranda and he saw you there singing with the stuff toy in your arms.

"Maybe you’re the one, Maybe eojjeomyeon, eojjeomyeon niga, naega gidarin banjjogingeonji." you sang and D.O smiled at you and before you could continue.

"Maybe it is true, eonjena neomu, gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa, Baby I’m in love with you." He sang along with you and you turned to see him smiling by the door.

"Maybe you're the one Maybe, perhaps, Perhaps you, I'm waiting...it would be half, Maybe it is true. Always, very, Closed each other, So I didn't know, Baby I'm in love with you." he said and he sat next to you.

"It's too early to sulk." he said and you smiled at him, "Well because of you I think I wouldn't sulk anymore." you said and he blushed.

"Oh come on Eunhye-ah." he said and you giggled at him "You're blushing aren't you?" you teased and he blushed more. "AISH!" he said and he pinched your cheeks.

You whacked his hands away and he pouted at you, "Yah D.O oppa please stop it." you said and he giggled.

You crossed your arms and he imitated you, "YAH!" you yelled and he yelled it too.

"Come on D.O" you said, "Come on D.O." he imitated with a smirk on his face, You pouted and he pouted and then an idea popped in your head. "If you're not going to stop I will kiss you." you said and his eyes widened.

You smirked at him and he blushed, You smiled and you pressed your lips against his forehead. "Thank you D.O oppa." you said and he blushed really hard. 

You smiled at him and he pulled your chin towards his face, Your eyes widened at his sudden action "I shouldn't but I should." he said and he pecked you on your lips. The 2 of you blushed and D.O smiled at you.

"I should g-go." he said he stood up and you pulled him back down. His eyes widened at your sudden action, you smiled at him and you said "Stay." he look at you and you look at him and your eyes met, You hugged him and his eyes widened "Eunhye-ah are you okay?" he asked and you nodded and he smiled "I just want to hug you my cute doll eyed-oppa." you said and there he earned the nick name Doll-eyed oppa,

He smiled at you "Doll-eyed?" he asked you nodded "I like...err... I love your eyes." you said and he blushed "What about my eyes?" he asked and you smiled "I find your eyes really lovable." you said and he smiled and he pinched your cheeks.

"Aigoo Kang Eunhye, if you love my eyes, I love you as a whole, your kind personality and your lovable attitude I love them all plus your cute eye- smile." he said you blushed and he kissed you on your cheek.

Having a hard time believing in his words you were just dazed and he started giggling. "From now on call me your cute doll eyed oppa." he said and you nodded.

He wrapped his arms around you and you look up at him and he was smiling at you.

"Eunhye-ah I love you." he said and you smiled at him.

------> 

D.O is really cute I just can asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl.....

I really love his eyes and I don't know why now D.O entered my bias list damn it :(

but Sehun is still my bias in EXO-K :))

I fell for D.O because of these pictures <3

   

ESPECIALLY THIS PICTURE <3 Asdfghjkl I can't TT.TT CUTENESS OVERLOAD

  

DO KYUNGSOO <3