Chapter 70-I want to say I love you for the nth time

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys~!!! I'm back mianhaeyo I'm really stuck up with school stuff mianhaeyo but here is another skinship chapter before going back to Daehyun.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LNTXE9e5ok

(Sungha Jung is JJANG!!!! I love him ^^)

------

You are in your room scanning through the stack of papers for the college you are applying on, "UGH!!! Yonsei? or Seoul university?!" you asked yourself and you face-palmed, "DAMN!" you cursed and all of the papers levitated and you pouted "College is hard." you said and you sighed suddenly someone giggled and that made you turn, You spun around and you found Kris on your bed reading a magazine,

"Oppa what are you doing here?" you asked and he turned to you "Huh? uh.....I was bored." he said and you shook your head you can tell he just came in since the magazine is reading was upside down.

"How can you read your magazine when it's upside down like that?" you asked him and he turned to it and it was upside down, Kris blushed "I......" you gave him a look and he smiled "Alright I was here 3 minutes ago I was listening to your whines." he said and you glared at him he smiled and you turned back to the papers.

"Eunhye-ah." he called but you placed your headphones on and you ignored him completely. "Aish Why are you like this to me?" he asked still you are looking in your papers. He sighed and he walk towards you and he gave you a back hug, he placed his chin on your shoulder and he smiled but you won't look at him and he pouted, "Eunhye-ah why are you like this?" he asked and hepulled your head phones off and he smiled "Eunhye-ah why are you ignoring me completely?" he asked and you turned to him, "I'm busy." you said coldly and his eyes widened.

"YAH!" he yelled and you turned to him "Waeyo?" you asked him and he smirked he scooped you and he dragged you towards the bed, "KRIS!" you yelled and he started to tickle your sides, "You deserve to be punished for ignoring Krisus." he said and you gave him a weird look, "Krisus?" you asked him and he cheekily smiled, "Last week at the coffee shop G.na called me Krisus." he said and you giggled "Aigoo G.na must like you." you said and he tickled your neck and he pouted.

"No I don't like her nor do she."  he said and he sat infront of you and he look at the poster on your head board and he smiled "You love us right?" he suddenly asked and you giggled and he smiled "Okay who would you choose Taemin or me?" he asked and you smirked "Is that even a question to begin with?" you asked him and he gave you a look, "Just kidding." you said and Kris smiled.

"Of course it would be Taemin." you said and his jaw dropped open, "Are you kidding me?" he asked and you smiled "Of course I was just kidding." you said and he smiled at you.

~~~~~

You and Kris walk downstairs to find the boys sleeping on the floor and the moment you stepped on the living room all of them woke-up.

"Wifey!"

"Eunhye-ah!"

"Princess!"

You smiled at them and they started to fix their hair and tried to fix themselves. "Wifey!" Xiumin hugged you and he smiled while Kris while glaring at him, "What hyung?" Xiumin asked and Kris glared at him and Xiumin backed of from the hug.

"WAE ARE YOU LIKE THIS TO ME!?" Xiumin yelled in frustration and your eyes widened at him "Mwoh?!" you asked and he pouted "Nothing it's just my brothers won't let me hug you." he said and you giggled at him "Aigoo oppa you can hug me anytime you want plus you're my teddy bear right?" you winked at him and his eyes widened "Uh...." He turned to Kris and he was sending death glares at the lil fattie.

"See look at Kris hyung." Xiumin said and you turned to Kris "YAH!" you yelled and his eyes widened and the other boys look at Xiumin then at you, "Wifey calm down." Baekhyun said and you turned to him and Suho smiled at you, "Hey calm down." Suho said and you softened Tao smiled at you and he nodded while he sipped on his juice. "Princess you should sit here." Kai said and Sehun glared at him making Luhan do the same, "Yah Jongin you nappeun namja let her sit here not just there." Chanyeol said and Kai turned to glare at Chanyeol but you where there.

"Guys would  you please.....-" you turned to them and all of them are trying to move closer to you, "Uh...." you muttered and all of them smiled at you and before anything else.

"I LOVE YOU MY WIFEY!" Kris yelled

"Ne you are my only one." Luhan said

"Keep my heart." Xiumin said

"You are mine forever." Suho whispered

"My one and only you." Lay said

"I love you and you love me." Baekhyun said

"My heart is for you alone." Chen muttered

"If you were mine now maybe this would run on forever." Chanyeol said

"My my you're my sarang." D.O said

"I would be here for you until the days would turn forever." Tao said

"You mean everything to me." Kai whispered

"That's why I love you." Sehun said

Your eyes started to water up and you smiled at them, "What would I do without you guys?" you asked and all of them smiled at you and then 

"SARANGHAEYO WIFEY~!!!!"

~~~~>

Chapter 70 Daehyunnie is next ^^