Chapter 6-I'm so not living here

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUm_vQo1yjY

------------

At a split second you are standing away from the boys. "So Eunhye you are staying here for the night." Kris turned and "Eunhye?" All of them look for you and then "Hey guys why am I standing near this thing?"

Baekhyun turned and "OH NO! EUNHYE DON'T MOVE!!!" All of them turned and said "OH CRAP EUNHYE DON'T MOVE AN INCH!" You look down and you feel the floor shaking. "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" you asked and Kris shook his head and said "Aquamarine." 

You look at him and asked "Who?" He yelled "Aquamarine our guardian pixie." he answered and suddenly you were pushed an inch and suddenly. You were gulped up by the plant you were standing on.

"OH NO! EUNHYE!" Seuhun yelled and all of them are panicking. "Aquamarine don't you have anything better to do?" Lay yelled and she appeared.

"Ugh Aquamarine do you always have to appear like that?" Chanyeol asked suddenly "GUYS I FEEL TINGLY!!!" they turned and "Eunhye!" They all rushed towards the plants and "Master sorry for burning this."  Chanyeol said as he burned the edge of the plant and it burned.

The plant spat you out and you look up at them and said "I'm so not living here." you said and Suho pulled you up. "First of all take a bath and I'm sure they have some extra-clothes here that would fit you." Luhan said. "We better get in now before it rains." Kai said.

"What happens here if it rains?" you asked 

"Nothing but you should see it from inside the castle." Chen said

All of you got in and your jaw dropped at the beauty of the place. "Are you fairies or princes?" you asked

'Well fairies." Tao said arrogantly

You look up and there lies their symbols you look at Xiumin beside you and took his hand and you saw the same symbol.

Then all of a sudden it glowed like the night sky. 

"Wait I take it back I think I want to live here."

All of a sudden they smiled and randomly D.O hugged you again but not him alone plus Baekhyun, kai and Xiumin.

--------------------------------------->

Chapter 6~!!!

Hi-yeom~!!!

I'll update another chapter later

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe~!

Kamsahamnida

<3