Chapter 28-My childhood friend

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N:TRIPLE UPDATE~!!! Here is a chapter to introduce Eunhye's childhood friend Kim Yongbin and another one a bastard who broke her heart.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqUitcgDyEw&feature=related

-------

The boys picked you up and you look at the guy infront of you. "Are you really Kim Yongbin?" you asked, "Aish Eunhye did I grow fat or I grew 8 heads?" you shook your head "That sarcastic tone and cocky attitude YONGBIN!" your eyes twinkled and you hug him and he hugged you back.

*Who's this don't tell me another enemy?* Kris thought. 

*One lucky bastard* D.O muttered in his head

*Aish the nerve of that guy!* Sehun yelled in his head

*I can rip him apart later wait I think I can do it now!* Kai said in his mind

*I wish she would hug me like that* Suho said in his mind

*Wow she never gave me that kind of hug.* Chanyeol said in his mind

*THE HELL!!!!!" Tao yelled in his mind

*One wrong move and I'll take him down.* Baekhyun thought

*AISH WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?* Luhan said in his mind

*Oh great another to kick out.* Xiumin said

*Better stop it or I'll kill him instantly* Lay thought

*YAH that's our wifey let go!* Chen said in his mind

"Hey guys! this is Yongbin oppa my childhood friend." you smiled and they can see the spark in your eyes. *Childhood friend?!* all of the thought.

You smiled "He is my one and only friend but not anymore.", "What?!" he pulled you and cuddled you. "Aniyo they are my oppas." you pointed at the 12 of them and his eyes widened "Woah! are you guys models?" he asked and all of them they shook their heads. "Say what brings you back?" you turned to him and you smiled "Well me and my oppas are going to study.", "I never knew you had 12 oppas." you smiled and the bell rang.

"Oh gotta go see you later whimp!" he said, "Yeah see you later dumb dumb!" he waved and you smiled.

"So is he really your childhood friend?" Chen asked you nodded "Yeah oh come on let's go!" you lead them to their classrooms and the 4 followed you. 

"Well well well look who's back!" a voice said and you look up and you stiffened Kai, D.O, Sehun and Tao looked at you and your eyes widened.

"I thought I smelled a rat right guys." all of his friends laughed and you stiffened as in really stiff. "Hey wifey you okay?" Sehun asked and you nodded, "Oh please dude you really don't have taste." Sehun raised a brow at him.

"Who do you think you are?" Sehun asked as he stood up the guy was smaller than him.

"Well new dude I'm a kingka at this school I don't care if you are taller than me but who cares you still have an ugly taste for girls." you turned to him and you yelled "Go rot in hell Song Chanho." Kai glared at him and D.O is at the urge of removing his tongue. Tao was at the urge of kicking him out of school. "Guys calm down." you said and they look at you and then "YAH!" a voice yelled and all 5 of you turned to see who it was. "Yongbin!" you yelled.

"Well if it's dumb dumb!?" his eyes flickered out and the 4's eyes widened "Don't tell me that Yongbin is one of us?" D.O asked Yongbin walk towards Chanho and "Hey stay away from her she had enough of you, you already did something that hurt now stay out!" Chanho smirked

"Like I would do follow you dumb dumb." you closed your eyes shut and you glared at Chanho and you pushed him and you glared at him. "YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM THAT!" Chanho smirked.

"Well how about it my ex you still love me right?" Tao's eyes widened he grabbed his collar and he said "Get lost or I'll kill you and don't make me regret letting you live still." Kai stood up and his eyes widened at his height, "Now follow what he says or you'll die immediately." 

Tao's glare shooed him away. You sighed and you breathed lightly, "Who the hell was that Eunhye?" Kai asked, "He's my well how do you put this-", "It's her ex-boyfriend to put it in an easy wa-" you cupped a hand on his mind and you smiled. "EUNHYE!" Kai yelled and you sank in embarrassment, "Wifey?" Sehun asked and you turned to him "Oh Sehun you are the one I can on-", "You can't trust me on this one sorry wifey." you sighed.

"I guess you taking them here makes it easier to protect you guys welcome to Seoul high school guys." he said with a smile

"Why do I get the feeling that he is one of us?" D.O said

"I guess because he also this goal like us." Tao said

"Yeah he wants to protect Eunhye too." Kai said

"Well I guess we are team then." Sehun mused

You turned to the 4 and they are having a little meeting.

--------------->

hehehe here is some part of Eunhye's past~!

<3

hehe a cute Kris~!!!