Chapter 52-No can do I'm your cute teddy bear and I'm here to comfort you

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Here is a chapter where Xiumin promised he would do, and that was to be your cute teddy bear so here is chapter 52 with bao zi~!!!! <3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiBk-p_xmgQ

----

You are in school and at the classroom Kai, Sehun, D.O and Tao are with you and you were still in the happy mood. Just then your homeroom teacher entered the classroom and she announced "Okay class next week will be your graduation and I'm happy to say Kang Eunhye you are our valedictorian." Kai nudged you and you smiled and Sehun squeezed your arm, Tao smiled your way and D.O mouthed 'CONGRATS!' you smiled his way.

Sojin rolled her eyes and the bell rang and your teacher left and you were there fixing your things when Sojin spoke,

"Well even you are the valedictiorian you still don't have any parents to show your award plus I'm lucky because I have my parents with me when I graduate." 

You stopped fixing your things and you slowly turned to her, Kai, D.O, Sehun and Tao turned to Sojin and glared at her.

"Well yeah! at least I have my parents with me not like a CERTAIN LOSER at the back." a girl said and you turned to her but Kai pulled your chin and he smiled at you.

"Well you're already a loser plus you are a stupid orphan what more will you ask for." A girl said and Sehun look at you with sad eyes. You smiled at them and you ran out of the classroom with tears in your eyes.

Kai cleared his throat, "Sojin." Kai said and she turned, "What loser?" she told Kai and Kai smirked at her. "Even you have parents what gives they don't really pay attention to you right?" he said and he walked out of the classroom. 

Sojin scoffed at Kai, "Don't worry Sojin you still have parents right? what gives if they are trying hard to send you to the U.S." Sehun said and he followed Kai, "Yeah Sojin-ssi your lucky to have your parents well your also lucky that they are pushing you away." Tao said and he pulled D.O with him and D.O smirked at Sojin and "Have a nice day, Lucky I hope your parents says hello to you the moment you step in your home." 

Sojin scoffed, "We have to find her." Kai said and Sehun started it off by looking at the locker area and the other boys scattered around to look for you.

~~~~

You walked over the to the school's roof top and you started to cry and you sat behind the railings and you placed your legs inside the spaces and you leaned your cheek against the cool metal, "Sojin is right I'm an orphan." you said and you sighed with tears rolling down your cheeks.

Xiumin poked his head and he saw no one on the roof top then he happily placed his sweets in front of him and he poked the straw on top of the milk carton and he gulped down the strawberry milk and he smiled. "How I wish wifey was here." he said and  he smiled widely at the thought of you.

Suddenly he heard cries of a girl then "That cries sounds familiar." he turned to see you there crying and his eyes widened, He walk towards you and "Eunhye-ah?" you turned and your eyes widened, you wiped your tears away and you faced him again with a fake smile on your face.

He immidiately sat beside you, "What happened?" he asked and you shook your head, "Nothing something entered my eye." you said and he turned to the other side and he said "Liar." you look at him and he still facing the other side, "I know when you are crying or not." he answered and he faced you again.

"Eunhye-ah tell me." he said and you look down and you spat it out, "I'm just sad even though I'm the valedictorian I have no one to show it and I have no one that would be happy to see the achivement I got." 

Xiumin patted your back and he smiled "Babo." he said and you turned back at him to see him smiling, "You have us Eunhye." he said and tears suddenly flooded your eyes and you started to cry. Xiumin smiled and he hugged you.

He your hair and he smiled "Eunhye-ah you have us we woll never leave you and we'll be happy to see that award of yours the moment you step on the stage I promise you, I'll give you a standing ovation you can count on that." he said and you smiled at him.

"Xiumin oppa why are you so kind to me?" you asked him and he smiled at you, He poked your forehead and he smiled

"Babo did you forget I'm your cute teddy bear, I'm always here for you whenever you need me." he said and you smiled at him and he wipped your tears away and he smiled "Always remember this Eunhye-ah, Oppa is always here for you, You know why right?" he asked

You nodded, He smiled and you pulled back, "Go now Xiumin oppa enjoy your sweets first." you said and he shook his head.

"No can do I'm your cute teddy bear and I'm here to comfort you." he said and you giggled, "There you go our princess is smiling." he said and he placed his arm around your shoulder.

"Lean on me, I'll always be here for you, My one and only love." he said and you smiled "Thank you oppa." you said and he smiled at you.

He kissed your forehead and he said "Saranghaeyo my wifey." 

------>

Chapter 52 is here with our BAO ZI~!!! weee~!!!! HOLLA...

Anywho my umma is in the hospital right now guys and can I ask a favor?

Can you pray for her if you have the time?

Please guys :)

SARANGHAEYO! <3