Chapter 58-Love U my princess

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

 

[A/N:Here is Tao~!!! well watching some dramas added an idea for this chapter~! :) <3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ydBAgg130

-----

You were in the kitchen drinking some water when "HM!" someone gave you a back hug and you turned to see the eyes of Tao, You gulped the water down and you turned to face him, "Waeyo?" you asked him and he smiled at you, "Well are you busy?" he asked and you shook your head, "No waeyo?", "Can we go out just the 2 of us?" he asked, you nodded "Sure!" you said and he smiled.

After a few minutes you went out of your room and your eyes widened at Tao when he was leaning against the wall. He walk infront of you and his eyes widened, "Waeyo?" you asked him and he smiled "We are wearing the same shirt."  you look down and you saw the same design a cute teddy bear holding a blue heart while his held a pink one, You smiled and you nodded.

"I like it." you said and he smiled at you he pinched your cheeks and he pulled you out, "So where are we going?" you asked him and he smiled "Myeongdong?" you smiled at him and you nodded "Yeah let's go to Myeongdong." you said and the 2 of you headed towards Myeongdong.

~~~~

His eyes widened at the sight of many people, "Why are there so many people around?" he asked and you smiled "Well many girls love shopping except for me." you said and Tao smiled at you "Come on let's go~!" he chimmed and he pushed you in.

"So what are we going to do here?" you asked and he smiled "Come on let's roam around for a while." he said and the 2 of you circled the mall. He stopped by this store and he smiled at the cute tiara.

He pulled you closer to him and your eyes widened and he placed the tiara on your head, "You look like a princess." Tao said and you blushed, "Oh wait!" he said, "Miss how much for this?" Tao asked the lady and he quickly payed for it.

He dragged you towards a dress shop and he quickly yanked out some mini-dresses and gowns, "What are these for?" you asked him and he gave you a cheeky smile. he pushed you inside a dressing room and, "Come out when you're done araso?" he yelled and you sighed.

[A/N: Click the link for each dress mianhaeyo for the trouble because it'll take up space.]

http://www.7-24fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/pictures/black-mini-dresses-551.jpg

You came out with this and he smiled but it didn't fit the tiara so he shook his head, you went back to the dressing room to try the next one.

http://thecocktaildresses.com/wp-content/uploads/Strapless-red-cocktail-dresses.jpg

You walked out and he was about to approve at it when he noticed that it was too short he shook his head and he nodded that you should go back in the dressing room.

http://www.weddingdressreview.com/wp-content/uploads/Wedding-Cocktail-Dresses.jpg

His eyes widened he had to admit you look very pretty but it's a wedding dress for crying out loud so he just nodded at it and he took it. 

http://www.josephm.com/ladies-archive-176/matthew-williamson-valencia-beaded-cocktail-dress-277191-100493_zoom.jpg

You came out with this one and his eyes popped out you were too y for the dress and he had no intention on buying it because he will really have a hard time whacking his bad thoughts away. You gave him the previous dress since he likes to see you in it.

http://www.dressforuk.com/bmz_cache/0/069f3833dee136fe3753e099a6c522e1.image.324x405.jpg

He smiled at it and he nodded he raised his thumb up and you smiled you yourslef loved it.

http://www.allfordress.com/common/Product/smallimg/s107201025803AM.jpg

Finally the last dress, you walked out of the dressing room plus the store music changed to IU's Someday, Tao was scanning through the dresses, "Oppa." you said he look up and his eyes widened he smiled and he was awed because the dress fit you perfectly. He moved closer to you and he gently placed the tiara on your head and he started to dance you around.

"Oppa what are you doing?" you asked him and all of the sales ladies and staff and other costumers smiled at your cuteness.

"Uwa umma look that unni looks like a princess!" a kid yelled and Tao smiled, "Kids never lie." he said and you turned to meet his eyes. "You really look beatiful Eunhye." he said and you blushed.

He smiled and he pressed his lips against your forehead and the sales lady turned the music to CN Blue's One of a kind, The atmosphere became light and all of them are in the urge of swooning around at how the 2 of you look like.

He twirled you and he smiled he pulled you close, "I love you my princess." he said and you smiled at him, "I love you too my cute panda." you said and he giggled at his nickname.

~~~~>

Here is Tao the cute panda~!

<3

[A/N: Credits to the rightful owners~!]