Chapter 75-Broken

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

Here is the chapter where in the EXO boys and the B.A.P boys are facing off.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvwXeVC2okw

------

All of you are ready to enter MATO and one thing's for sure there is going to be a big fight where all of you are going to sacrifice your lives and sacrifice anything you have left just for the victory of EXO.

"You guys ready?" Kris asked and all of you nodded.

Kai held onto your hand and he smiled "We are going to win this." he said and you smiled at him. "Alright when we get there you guys better stand your guard and don't lose focus." Luhan said being the second eldest, You smiled and theirs symbols glowed and your symbol glowed the most.

"Let's do this, Kai." Kris said and all of you teleported towards MATO.

~~~~~~

At a quick flash all of you are now above the castle. The castle wasn't that scary and the place is somewhat similar to a park where you first talked to Daehyun. Your eyes widened at the place and you look at Sehun who was beside you and he smiled at you and said "Don't worry we can do this." Sehun said and you smiled at him "Gomawo oppa." you said and Kris look up and "Let's go on guys."

The 13 of you waited outside the castle and all of you splitted up Luhan, Kai and Xiumin are all together and Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kris are already walking they are starting to scout the place and Sehun, Lay, Chen plus you are all together waiting for the signal. Tao, Suho and D.O are already concentraring on gathering their powers.

"When is the signal coming?" Xiumin asked Luhan "When Kris hyung's symbol glow on Eunhye's hand." he answered and you are waiting for the signal when a big boom came out from the doors and all of you hid behind the trees and bushes.

"Alright Daehyun the time is ripe we are going to kill the betrayer!" Himchan said and your eyes widened when you heard it. "N-!" you almost yelled luckily Chen clamped a hand over your mouth. 

"Kill me I don't care.....what kind of family are you guys I thought we are going to fight together until the end?" Daehyun asked and Zelo saw something in the bushes and he saw your eyes and he smiled inside *IS THAT EUNHYE?!* he asked himself and he turned to Daehyun. 

"Fight together till the end? we never said that oh right we did." Jongup teased Daehyun and you clenched your fists and you couldn't stand it. Suddenly Youngjae yelled "INTRUDERS!" your eyes widened "Damn!" Lay muttered. Yongguk and the others smirked "Looks like you have guests Daehyun they can watch you die." Yongguk said

Youngjae appeared appeared as 3 of him and he is holding Suho, D.O and Tao. "Sh*t this isn't happening!" you said and Hyori pulled D.O's face and she smiled "Such a handsome boy....how are you Kyungsoo?" she asked and D.O bit his lip, "Not....answering" he replied while struggling out of Youngjae's grasp. Hyori smirked "Fine don't answer but I want to hear you CRY...." your eyes widened and you remembered her powers she can inflict pain just by looking at you.

"Oh no!" you almost shot up but Sehun pulled you down, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" you asked hysterically and Sehun smiled "Just look." he pulled your chin towards D.O and He wasn't in pain because you are near him. "WHY AREN'T YOU CRYING?!" Hyori asked hysterically. D.O smirked and "Noona I'm not the little boy who cries a lot before." he said and Hyori look down and he remembered how D.O would be a cry baby but he stood up as a man everytime he has to.

Hyori stormed out and she walked towards your direction and your eyes widened "Damn she's near." Chen said and the 3 of them moved but not you. "Eunhye!" Sehun yelled in a whisper and you pretended that you didn't hear them. You gather up all your courage to face her the ungrateful girl who changed. She walked towards you and she saw you there sitting on the grass she smirked because she knows you are powerless but little did she know about who you are.

"I found something here!" she yelled and Kris' eyes widened when he saw you there being pulled by Hyori, "What are you doing Eunhye?" Kris asked himself. "She is going on with something." Chanyeol said and Kai bit his lip he knows you are powerful yes but why did you showed her you are weak?

"Eunhye!" Daehyun muttered when he saw you but unexpectedly Himchan pushed you down beside Daehyun. "What are you doing are you trying to get yourself killed?!" Daehyun asked and you smiled at him "Yeah I'am, just to protect a very important person in my life the person who opened my eyes to a reality where I can't decide for myself, Daehyun I'm here to protect you." you said and Daehyun's tears came out he can't believe you are doing this. "Plus I have a home that I should save with my 12.......-" your voice trailed off and Daehyun smiled "They are all here aren't they?" he asked and you nodded. "Yeah I have them with me since we have a bond that we can never break." you replied.

"So we now have 5 to kill." Yongguk said and you smirked at him "Can you?" you asked him and he scoffed "You little!" He pulled you up and you didn't budge nor move. "Are you playing with me?" he asked and just then before he can do something to you Zelo and Suho directed their powers towards Yongguk. 

"What the?!" Yongguk let go of you and you landed beside Daehyun but Himchan hugged you tightly just to trap your arms. Jongup was caught off guard even Youngjae plus Hyori. The duplication of Youngjae disappeared because of the immense power Tao and D.O released. "Zelo did you just attack me?" Yongguk asked and he replied "Yes." Yongguk's eyes widened He was about to punch Zelo but he released his powers and his bones sticked out of his body. Himchan manipulated plants to hold you down. "NO!" Daehyun yelled and Himchan smirked "Sorry Daehyun Devil snares can kill fairies easily!" Himchan said as he helped out Yongguk on Zelo.

~~~~~>

Cliff Hanger for a moment....

Sorry guys for not updating again TT.TT I'm so busy........