Chapter 64-Imprint

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N:Here is a chapter where in the T.S warriors are planning out something but where the hell is their powerful member?]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKoxLjVrIwk

-----

Daehyun was sitting by the window and he was smiling at your picture in his hands, "How I wish I wasn't a member of this group." he said and then their maknae came out and he saw his hyung right by the window.

"Hyung." Zelo said and Daehyun look up and he hid the picture beside him, "Oh maknae-ah waeyo?" he asked and Zelo smiled at him. "What are you doing in here hyung we have to train downstairs." Zelo said and Daehyun just gave him a look, "Okay then I'll see you later hyung." Zelo said and he left Daehyun there.

He pulled the picture back out and he sighed, "I never liked someone like this plus our master is expecting me to imprint on another warrior, but my heart you already have it." he said as he trace his finger on the picture. He look up the sky and he started to curse, suddenly "Daehyun." he look up to see Hyori standing there beside him, "Oh Hyori-ah waeyo?" he asked and Hyori smiled at him.

"Nothing I was just wondering why aren't you with your brothers downstairs they are training hard why won't you." She said and Daehyun gave her a look, "Hyori look here I'am the most powerful out of the 6 and you expect me to follow you." he said coldly and Hyori look down and she look at Daehyun and she look at his red blazing eyes.

"You've imprinted on someone right?" she asked and Daehyun glared at her, "When did you care." he asked and Hyori look at Daehyun and she said in her mind *I wish you could see me I've already imprinted on you.* Daehyun turned to her, "What are you still doing here?" he asked and Hyori scurried away.

Daehyun opened the windows and he jumped out of it and he landed on the training grounds. "HYUNG!" Zelo chimed and Daehyun just waved his hand and Zelo pouted, "What's up with him?" Himchan asked and Yongguk shrugged. "Hyung are you alright?" Youngjae asked and Daehyun look at him and his red eyes turned golden brown.

"Hyung you've imprinted on someone?" Jongup asked and Daehyun shook his head in denial and he just flicked his fingers and a wave of dark magic surrounded the place, the trees died and the grass turned brown. Daehyun look at Youngguk and he smirked at his leader.

All of their eyes widened because the power of Daehyun gotten stronger and Daehyun smirked and he poofed.

"The hell Daehyun is stronger than before." Himchan said and Yongguk smirked *That bastard he already imprinted on someone.*  Jongup look at Yongguk and he was impressed with Daehyun's sudden improvement his powers is the strongest out of the 6 of them.

"Hyung his eyes are golden brown he has imprinted on someone already." Youngjae said and Yongguk smiled "Well about time because Hyori is his soulmate."

But they were all wrong about Daehyun imprinting over Hyori,  Daehyun imprinrted over you the moment he saw you in the coffee shop. 

Daehyun was in the woods and he was trying hard not to kill the entire forest, Whenever he flicks his fingers his entire surroundings will die in 5 seconds flat. Daehyun closer his eyes and he only thought about you and you alone so that he can pass through it peacefully. 

~~~

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Kris yelled and Tao bowed at Kris "Mianhae hyung that's Xiumin hyung jacket." Tao answered, "Wait Tao does this look like a jacket to you?" Kris asked and he nodded "Ne Hyung it's Gucci." Tao answered.

You pulled your jacket away and you smiled "Uh this is mine mianhaeyo Kris oppa." you said and Tao smiled but honestly that was really Xiumin's jacket. 

"Woah hyung slow down I thought D.O was the clean freak." Luhan said and D.O turned to see Xiumin's room looking like the city dump. "YAH MINSEOK!" Kris yelled and Xiumin came in with his face stuffed, "Waeyo hyung?" he asked "Why are you letting Tao clean your room?" Xiumin smiled "Well it's because Tao lost at our bet so here is the punishment." he answered and Kris face-palmed himself.

You sighed "Kris oppa stop being fatherly and be brotherly." you said and Kris turned to you, and you smiled at him. Kris walk towards you and he pulled your bangs up and he kissed your forehead "Okay I will but you REST." Kris said and you smiled at him.

You are walking towards your room and you opened your curtains to let the fresh air enter your room, the moment you opened it Daehyun was there and your eyes widened you were about to scream but he got in and he clamped a hand over your mouth and he said "Shh... I won't do anything to you okay." you yanked his hand away, "How can I trust you?" you asked him and he smiled "Easy because I'am not here to hurt you." he said and you look at him weirdly. You look at your veranda and all your flowers out there died.

"What the hell did you do with my flowers you monster." you said and he shook his head "I'm not a monster okay I just can't control the flow of my powers." he said and you look at him, "Why are you telling me this?" you asked him and he smiled "Well because I know I can trust you." he said and you glared at him. "What makes you think I'm going to trust you?" you asked him and he smirked "I know I'm one of the T.S warriors but who cares I've been pretending my entire life." he said and you couldn't believe he is talking to you like this.

"What are you talking about?" you asked him and he smiled "Well I'm talking about I'm not officially a T.S warrior I'am someone who wants to be free from that world MATO." he said and you look at him weirdly. "What are you talking about?" you asked and he smiled at you. "Even though the main rule in our world is when you've imprinted on someone he or she can never be hurt by anyone." he said and you look at him weirdly as he was insane or something. "But you princess Mia isn't an exception either so you have to protect yourself from harm." he warned you and he smiled "You princess Mia the fairy in the profecy that can save EXO and the destroyer of MATO I'm here to tell you that you aren't safe the moment another T.S warrior visits you." he said

"What?" you asked him and he smiled "I'll be off Pricess but I'm still here to protect you." he said and he disappeared.

~~~~>

Okay Jung Daehyun has imprinted on you.....

Sorry I can't find another term for imprint so this is it mianhaeyo