Chapter 89-Meeting someone else

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Here is chapter 89 ^^This chapter is full of pictures okay ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3QXud54-AU&feature=relmfu

------

You woke up and "GOOD MORNING PRINCESS!" A yell cross your bedroom and "OW!" you fell off your bed. You sat up and "Oh hi.....Good morning." you said as the maids are happily smiling at you. "Princess are you okay?!" a male voice spoke from the door and he rushed up to help you. "Oh Thank you uh......-" your eyes widened and He giggled and "Minhyuk." he said and you smiled at him.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo Minhyuk-ssi." he said and smiled at you "It's okay guys I'll help her." he said and all the maids left and they left the breakfast on the table and you smiled. "Wow I never knew that life like here is way different than there at EXO." you said and Minhyuk smiled "Well it's because EXO is just below Ceres they are nothing but commoners and protectors." he said and you look at him. "What do you mean by commoners? I live in the castle there it was just like this but this place is bigger."  you said and he giggled "Well they aren't blue bloods." he said and you sighed and he smiled "Nah I'm just kidding well my father wanted me to talk arrogantly and I don't even know why." he said and you giggled.

"Well Princess you better get dressed you are going to meet the other royal people." he said and you nodded "Okay I'll just change." you said and the moment you opened the closet your eyes widened. 

"Woah!" you exclaimed and Minhyuk giggled "It's Tuesday today so you should wear something blue or anything light." he said and you giggled "Is there a dress code here?" you asked and he smiled "Sadly yes." he said and you smiled "Okay then something light." you walked further and your eyes widened at the shoes and then you took a turn and your eyes widened when you saw the dresses and gowns.

 

"Can I wear all of this?!" you asked and Minhyuk smiled "I don't think so Princess but I'm sure you can just pick out something you would like." he said and you turned back to the dresses and you look up to see another rack of dresses and gowns.

"You should wear this princess." Minhyuk said as he handed you a Baby blue gown.

Your eyes widened "Wow this is beautiful." you said and Minhyuk smiled and you turned to see a super beautiful gown and there were 2 of it there on a stand and you turned to Minhyuk. "Uh Minhyuk-ssi what are those 2 gowns for?" you asked and he smiled "Well this white one is going to be used in your wedding when the time comes." he said

"And this well you are going to wear this on your crowning ceremony tomorrow." he said and you look at it and your eyes sparkled with the gown. "Wow it's beautiful." you said

 

He smiled and "Come on Princess you should change your parents are waiting for you." he said and you nodded. "Okay uh....Minhyuk-ssi." you said and he exited the closet.

You look up and "I wish the boys can see me in this they'll be happy." you said

~~~~~>

Chapter 89^^

Presenting......

B-BOMB/MINHYUK OF BLOCK B