At the JYP building

The Phone Call

"We are here!" Manager said.

"You not joining us for the plans?" Taecyeon ask.

Their manager shook his head and drove away.

"Let's go!"Chansung said enthusiasthically.

In the office, theres only Jungwoo and his crew.

"I thought theres Jyp too?"Nichkun ask.

"He left.C'mon lets get started!" Jungwoo announced.

They sat at the chairs of the round table.

"Well... here's the plan"Jungwoo start by showing the schedule list" As you all know about Nichkhun's honeymoon. We will have Wild Bunny 2 in Hawaii together with F(x)."

"F(x)?! yay!! I want Krystal!" Junho exclaimed.

"Hey,not fair!! I want Krystal" Taecyeon exclaimed.

"haha...Taecyeon..Im sorry you have concert for 4 days right?!"Jungwoo said.

"ya..I know.. but why Nichkun get to be in wild bunny 2? Its not fair."Taecyeon complained.

"Haha... lets get this straight. Nichkhun will be in Wild Bunny 2 for four days. He and Victoria will will stay in Hawaii for 3 weeks...his honeymoon..The rests fly back to Soul after 4 days and 5 to 8 episode, another girl band joining you for wild bunny 2. Taecyeon dont worry the another girl band is joining with you and the rests except for Nichkhun." Jungwoo explained.

"so total 7 episode the mysterious girl bands joining us!"Chansung said suddenly.

"Mysterious?!" Jungwoo ask in curious.

"ha..ha.. er...Brother Jungwoo please ignore this crazy maknae of ours"Junsu said.

"The two girl band is mysterious to you?! But I did tell JYP about who are the two bands."Jungwoo said.

"You did tell JYP who are they?!???" 2PM said in shocked and feel abit confused.