F(x) Morning

The Phone Call

" *sniff sniff* I smell food!!" Luna said, the second one to wake up in the morning.

"Luna...you woke up? Taste my very one maggi mee I cooked for myself" Sulli exclaimed smiling :D.

"what?! Maggi mee?" Luna exclaimed unbelievable.

"duh.... I wasted 4 packets of maggi mee you know...All become chalta." Sulli confessed in disappointment.

"YOU!!!" Luna squealed. "How supposed we have to eat now?!?"

"well...I dont know. Their own fault for not waking up early...Im soo hungry now" Sulli utered in ignorant.

"you... stop thinking for your ownself sistar!! We just bought five , one for each..." Luna screamed almost wanted to strangle Sulli.

"oh...ya.." remembered Sulli. "shh...Lower down your volume....we can share...they alll willl wake up late....for sure."

"arghh..." Luna clenched her fist and taste Sulli's maggie mee. "Yuck!" Luna spit out. "Why your maggie was salty?!??!"

"Is it?" Sulli asked and taste it. Its true it was too salty." I guess we have to throw this....again.." suli picked up the plate and throw the maggie mee to the dusbin.

"What are we going to do now??" Sulli asked Luna who was trying to hold her hungriness. She shrugged her shoulder and took out her pursed at,counting the money.

"Are you going to buy food from outside unnie?" Sulli asked in her cute tone.

"I guess.. but I dont think I have enough for all of us." Luna reply and put away the purse and looked at sulli. " Did you bring money??" Luna asked her.

" Well.....ya...but... I wanted..." before she could finish luna cut off.

" THats great!!! We can buy food and share together." Luna exclaimed excitedly. "oh...before that you have to bath first....accompany me to go to the nearest restaurant shop."

"...uh..sigh" Sulli sigh heavily. She doesnt want to spent her money to buy food but other stuffs.

"Oh!" Sulli remembering something " Is there any food for us to eat....I mean the pary last night was fulled of food isnt it? Im sure theres leftovers right?"

"nah...." LUna shook her head." Theres no leftovers you know... Stop Wasting anymore! Im hungry arent you hungry too!???!!!"

Reluctantly Sulli take her towel and bath while Luna tinking what kind of food she wants for her breakfast.