Morning 2PM

The Phone Call

"Its morning!" Juno cried out." We gonna be late for Wild Bunny!!Wake up You Lazy Bum! Chansung! Wooyoung!! Junsu-hyung.....

Geez.......stop lazing around!!"

"*yawn*........" JUnsu yawn. "Junho....Im tired.... give me five more minutes..."and he went back to sleep.

"yeah....We havent enough time to sleep.....we had great time last night......well,party ended at  2AM isnt it?"Chansung said in a sleppy tone.

"ya....I know...Its 8.30 am....bros....Wild bunny start at 9."Junho exclaimed,trying very hard to wake up for them. They woke up immediately when they all heard a knocking door.

"open the door...its F(x)" Junho said. Just less than a second, Junsu rushed to open the door but gave a sign when he saw it was Nichkhun.

"NIchkhun??" They asked in surprised.

"Faster! Wild Bunny!!Dont you want to see your pairs by the shore!?!" Nichkhun said trying not to laugh.

"what pairs?" Woo young asked. Then Woo young get a smacked by Chansung.

"We supposed to pair ups with F(x). Wild bunny pair ups." Chansung explained.

"ya...woo youngiee....but is it the same pair ups in the party last night?" JUnsu asked curiously and looked at Nichkhun as if Nichkhun knew most of the plan.

"Dont look at me!" Nichkhun hissed. "How should I know?!"

The rest gave a curious blank look at him...and Junu asked " well...you are early,isnt it?" and walked towards the toilet to get the bath first.

"Im going outside...to the beach..."Woo young said before he could get out off the croom, NIchkhun blocked.

"you cant go out now!" sreeched Nichkhun. Woo young cringed his eyebrows "no...I..I.. mean you gonna bath first,right? Which girl wants to go near you if you are like that?".

"geez...really...are you hidding hidding somethin' from us?"Woo young asked suspiciously.

"..uh..NO! Im not alright!! I...I just...just...... ah! doesnt want you to be embarrased thats all!" Nichkhun prtotested.

"...uh.... =__=" oh-kay...." woo young replid, reluctantly turned around.

Meanwhile...................