The Two Mystery Girl Band

The Phone Call

2PM:Some girl band?!?

"sign...I cant join...some more the girl bands will joining us..."Nichkhun signs.

"US refer to the five of us...not include you,ok?! Can you shut up? I want to know who are the girl bands."JUnsu hissed at him.

"Well,c'mon! JYP hyung tell us!"ask Junho eagerly.

"Erm...I dont know yet. They never tell me. and I never ask them. But they say it 2girl bands will joining you."JYP reply.

"aww....I hate mystery! The two mystery girl band!argh!!"Chansung cried it out.

"Which episode will they be in?"Junsu ask JYP.

"Not sure. one of the girl band will be Wild Bunny 2 in 2 episode and another maybe 4 episode."JYP reply while reading the conditions of the Wild Bunny 2.

"ish! i hope one of the band will not be the two fist part of the episode.."Taecyeon hope.

"Did our manager knew?"wOO YOUNG ASK.

"Of course! But we doesnt know where they were bringing you."JYP said,looking at woo young, who was already excited about it.

"yes!Junho,this so great!!"Wooyoung whispered to Junho ears.

"I heard something from you,Woo young!!"Jyp looked at woo young who was pretending to look innocent

"Alright,thats enough! Nichkhun prepared for your honeymoon!"Jyp oredered.

"ya..ok"Nichkhun said reluctantly."Erm..JYP hyung,can I not go to the honeymoon..??"

"NO!You cant! Your honeymoon cannot be cancelled!" JYP told him with the funny tone.

"Bro,you cant let Victoria down...right?? She totally lurvesssss you.."Chansung with big cute eyes.

"Shut UP, You brat!"Nichkhun hissed at Chansung with angry eyes.