The Mess created by Woo young

The Phone Call

" Woo youngie!! See what you've done!!??! Chansung maknae!! Stop laughing!!" Nichkhun scolded them.

"ANNyeong!!" F(x) greeted them.

" Ouu... Let me help you.."Victoria said with a aweet smile.

" Tsk..huhu!! Luckily Victoria here! Safe.. How can I be soo careless!!" Wooyoung mummered to himself.

"aww..Dont feel bad. Im careless to..sometimes." Sulli smile showing her cute pretty face."ohh!! Annyeong!!" Sulli greet Woo young with a gracefull bow.

'Heyy...anyeong!" Woo young greet back at her with his chubby face.

The other members busy with their ideal girl in F(x).

Junho - Krystal                                                Junsu - Luna

Woo young- Sulli                                            Chansung - Amber

Nichkhun- Victoria

"annyeong!" Krystal greet Junho.

Junho who was in his day dream smile and nod his head like a nerd.

Clearing his throat, Krystal greet again" Annyeong Junho hyung!!"

Still in his day dreamland...Krystal thought Junho is kinda weird..so she wave her hands infont of Junho's face.

"ohh!" Junho suddenly wake up by his day dream and was totally shy about it.." Im sorry...ahh..what did you say just now?"

"ahh...Nothing!" Krystal reply walk off and went to Amber. She is still thinking that Junho is a weird fellow??

Chansung chuckles." Bro....hahaha so funny your face!! You should look on Krystal face just now. Krystal and amber really thinks you are awierdo!!!"

"Shut -up!!" Junho smack Chansung.' She come to me and greet me!!!awww...shes so cute!!"

'Bro...you realised Amber hair is longer... Shes look pretty in this kind of hair...more like a girl..not tomboy. Her voice just now was also sounds like a girl...not like a her own plain low voice." Chansung said who had discovered Amber's appearance.

'Pstt....you always love to play around with TOMBOYS!!" Junho reply and walk away.