On the way to JYP office

The Phone Call

2Pm get ready in 6.45pm. They waited for their manager at infront of their house.

"Plans....cant wait....F(x) and another girl band...who could it be??"Nichkhun thought.

"Hyung-ah, are you okay? You smiled from just now..You really scare me this time."Chansung said. He had been observed Nichkhun from just now.

"Ya...when you bath, you sing Nu ABO really loudly.Maybe you should stay and rest home"Junho suggests.

Junho and Chansung cringed theeir eyebrow.

"Why should I stay at home?"Nichkhun asked."I cant missed the oportunity..right?!"

"What opportunity?"Junsu ask, who had overheard the conversisions.

"well..."Nichkhun said.

"oh there's the manager car! Hurry!"Taecyeon shouted and intent to cut Nichkhun's  conversision.

Junsu walk away with other members.

"*signs*! Taecyeon!! You freak dorky rabbit!!" Nichkhun said between his breath.

"C'mon Nichkhun!"Taecyeon called.

On the way to JYP's office,

Taecyeon closed his eyes. Junsu listened to songs. Junho, Chansung and Woo young was playing games at their ipod.

They sat like this:

back seat- junho chansung wooyoung

middle seat- taecyeon nichkhun junsu

front seat-     X ...... Manager (driver)

Nichkhun stared at Junsu wanting and eager to tell Junsu about the plans.

"Why you staring at me?!?"Junsu looked irritated.

" i wanted to explained to you about the " opportunity" thing that earlier on you asked me and you look curious about it!" Nichkhun reply.

"oh ya..!!.. No need to tell me. Im not curious already." Junsu smiled and turned aroud, facing the window beside him.

Nichkhun  looked at Taecyeon who pretend looking at the window.Obviously Taecyeon had told Junsu about it in the car before he calls Nichkhun.