Waiting for the plane

The Phone Call

After the chit-chatting with their partner, they went for a little tea while waiting for their plane.

"sis,we are not going the same plane as them right?!" Krystal ask Victoria.

"Be nice sistar!! of course we are going on the same plan as them!" Victoria, the mommy of the other younger ones.

"Amber...you want to company me to buy specs at that shop??" Krystal ask.

"Ya ya... lets go!" Amber reply in enthusiastic.

Meanwhile..

"Junho! They going to that sunglasses shop? You want to go erm..you know..bumped into them??!" Chansung ask Junho who had saw Amber and Krystal to go to that shop.

No other word, they rushed to that shop.

"Hey hey why you are going??!!" Woo young ask. Woo young who was running towards them, accidentally bumped into Sulli.

"I..I am so sorry!. You alright Sulli," Woo young ask helping her to get to her feet.

"Ouch! Its hurts!" Sulli groaned. she had twist her ankle.

" ouh.. Im sorry...Maybe you wait her for a while.. I get the relieve pain ankle at that shop." Woo young reply, rushing towards to that shop.

At the suglasses shop,

"Psst..Junho!There they are...Be normal." Chansung said, looking at the sunglasses that he are certainly not interested in. Chansung and Junho slide to their side quietly so that they can make their own 'bumped' to the girls.

"Hey Junho! This specs look great on you. You wanna to buy it" Chansung ask abit louder so that the girls could here them.

Krystal turned around her head and going towards them.

"Hey..you like sunglasses?" krystal ask them.

"oh.. hi! You are here too? ya ya we like sunglasses" Junho replied.

"oh..I and amber was looking for sunglasses..for the your wild bunny 2." Krystal ask.

"Krystal!Im paying for this specs, you are not going to guy any specs?" Amber shouted and was walking to the cashier.