Coming Friday

The Phone Call

"Cant you heard what I say?! Of course its Friday! and stop showing your rabbit teeth to me,Ok Taecyeon!" Junsu shouted back at they two.

" But on Friday...I..I going on my honeymoon with Victoria...Have you all forgotten that?!? At first I was excited about my honeymoon but when they were going to make Wild Bunny 2,I was more excited than my honeymoon!! Last Wild Bunny was a totally awesome and they now doing the wild bunny 2! Its going to be totally...I mean major awesome!!!" Nichkhun signs...

"Aww...then too bad bro..!! You going to have fun with Victory while we going to have fun together...the five of us.." Chansung .

"NO..actually the four of you. Im going to America...concert...you know the best rapper ever and the best singer..but thats only for three days...hmm...still can be in Wild Bunny 2...unlike The Married ThaiMan over there!!" taecyeon praised himself.

"The best Singer?? Ya,right! Remeber Idol Army Show with SNSD and After school,you sing to them. They dont like it very much. Your voice..erm..like a I dont know how to explain but its awefull!Oh yeah, when you at the concert dont sing infront of them. Im afraid they ran away from you like SNSD and After School'teased Junsu.

"Oh ya!! Hey guys, when you escaped from this house dont let this man with small eyes drive! Remember Wild Bunny when we escaping and going to karaoke club, this man is colour blind!! Its red and he says its green!" Taecyeon back.

"Enough,guys! Stop with all the flashback memories!" JYP shouted.

2PM: JYP??

"When did you come here?" Wooyoung ask.

"I rang the bell many  times but you didnt answer it even the phone youre not answering! Lucky I got an extra key to the door!" JYP said.

"What a mess! Junho pick up your toys!"JYPorder him.

"Thats not only my toy! Theres Wooyoung toys too! Its always me who had did everything!"complained Junho complaint with the childish tone.

"I dont care whose toys is! Just clean it up! I know you all are excited about the Wild Bunny 2,am I right?! But for Nichkhun you will not joining them.Taecyeon will not joining them for 4 days. The rest are okay...some girl band will joining you too!" JYp announced.