Wild Bunny 2 and KhunToria Night

The Phone Call

In that afternoon...

the crews came and Kim Jungwoo...

they took pictures and filming the wild bunny 2 and KhunToria in their wedding dress.

"goshh....the food looks yummy!! ^___^"!! but....."Luna said staring at thousands of various kind of food.

"but what??." Sulli ask who were standing beside her,picking up a plate.

Luna turn around and stared at jUNSU, who dress neatky in coat as well as other members. F(x) were dressed in their dress.

"sis...handsome right..??!! ohkay what is it... you fell for junsu, sis?!" Sulli ask still choosing the food.

"really....how can I tell you when you now into food!!"Luna sound irritated.

"ohkay..Im done. lets sit there and share your problems with me...alright?!!"Sulli replied quickly and sat at the last corner table to have their Dinner.

"so..??..."Sulli ask with full of pasta.

"k...right..i just dont know..I think I just fell for Junsu-oppa thats all...but hes not into me I guess.."Luna confessed and with a heavy sign.

"Then..?"Sulli replied and turning her head to JUnsu "so...youre wrong, SISTAR!!"Sulli suddenly scream.

"what..? and dont scream like that..people hear you..and think youre crazy"Luna cried.

"Junsu...i mean junsu-oppa...likes you..just look at him..he was staring at you just now and was keeping his hand in his pocket...like as if was holding somethin....but..da~of course he look away when I turned my head but still putting his haand on his pocket.

"really....but..."as Luna wanted to finish his sentance woo young came.

"may I sit with you? woo young ask shyly.Luna and Sulli nod their head only. Theres a silence after that.

" Luna... here's a letter for you...from Junsu-hyung..."Wooyoung gave her the letter.

It endicates:

Luna...sorry about in the plane...meet you by the sea now.

Luna stand immediately and was about to leave,...

"Where are you going?" Krystal shout at Luna, while holding two plates full of food beside her,Amber.

"Nothing. I think I need a fresh air thats all..."and walk down the staircase of the pool,heading to the beach.

"ohkay then."Krystal reply.Just sat on the chair Chansung came joining them too.................................with Junho.

"arghhh..."Krystal groan."not this idiot again!!"