Kim Jungwoo

The Phone Call

They continued to fight over the phone and left Junsu in pain.

"Wait!!"Junsu groan in pain," Give some respect to your hyung! Give me that phone and I speak to him 'cause Im the oldest!"

With that he snatched the phone from all their hands.

"Jungwoo hyung,Im sorry about that. These bunch of idiots are causing troubles. So where did we stop?" Junsu said while shooting evil eyes to them.

"He called us a bunch of idots?!? Who is he to say like that to us?" Chansung,the maknae, complaint to his hyungs.

"and why Brother Jungwoo called us?"

"Erm...I dont know..we wait and see until that our oldest hang up the phone!" Taecyeon replied,looking at Junsu with sharp eyes.

"Eh,Junho! Who is Kim Jungwoo?" Wooyoung ask Junho even though he is much older than Junho.

"Maybe a salesman?" Junho replied and shrugged his shoulder.

Nichkhun who was standing behind them, had overheard their conversition and sneared at them," Its Jungwoo hyung to you! Dont call him by his full name,ok!? He's the director of our Wild Bunny,you fool!"

Not long after Junsu hang up the phone with a wide smile.

"Junsu! What is it? Come on tell us!" Junho was eager to know what Mr Kim had said in the phone.

" Wohoo~~ Yes! We are going to make WILD BUNNY 2!!" Junsu cheered and jumping around the hall.

The others could not believe their years. As for Junho, Chansung and Wooyoung joint Junsu who was already like a mad kangaroo.

"When it is?"Nichkhun asked.

"Oh...right this coming Friday! Wohoo~~" Junsu replied still putting his wide smile.

"What?! Friday??" Taecyeon and Nichkhun said it at the same time.