Junho's and Krystal acidentally exchage Suitcase

The Phone Call

"Stop it Chansung!!and you guys!" Junho screamed still looking in the suitcase,irratated."soo...I mean how could this happen..who could be in the same plan with...."Junho stopped, remembering something"F(x)!!!!"

The rest immediately stopped laughing when they heard F(x).

"..hahahe..ermhem..What did you say?! F(x)?!" Nichkhun said, his face became red because of the rowdy laughter.

"Are you DEAF!!????!!or pretend to be,Mr Married-Thai Man!!"Junho shreik back at him frustrated.

"geez...alright alright..Bad-tempered man...we ask F(x) then later lar...now Im going to walk around with Victoria...hehe.."Nichkhun replied and left the chalet. He met Victoria at infront of the pool.

"oppa...whats was that...I heard the noise...Who was screaming like a mad man?!!?"Victoria ask looking at Nichkhun's eyes.

"that..?? oh nothing...." Nichkhun lied.

"really....stop it okay with your lies...Krystal was mad too...shouting because of the suitcase...geez....I think its bad idea for 2PM and F(x) to work together.."Victoria sign looking worried.

"hey...c'mon... they try to work out for theirselves...its just..ahh...maybe they had not warm up...for now we enjoying our honeymoon...in the afternoon....the crews will came.."Nichkhun persude Victoria. His face was nearer to her face..and finally their lips touched together...kissed...

Meanwhile..in F(x)'s room.... .....

"sis...relax okay...chill..." Amber persuade Krystal who was already explode.

"That stupid brat!! He purposely did that to me!! Im going to complaint about his behaviour...Nobody knows what he was going to do with my bikinis and my patties!! Im going to their room now.....and nobody's going to stop me, alright!!" Krystal shriek, zip the suitcase and stormed out of the room.

Just about a few centimeter away, they saw Junho, behide him was other member.

"Hey FREAK ENT!! What are you doing with my suitcase!" Krystal shout at right to Junho's face.

"peeeww.."Junho spit onto the ground "Hey!! Take back your suitcase! you think your bra bikinis was too hot??!!?? Your bra only a baby cup.....and....."before Junho could finish, Krystal slap him and snatch the suitcase and left with the rest of the F(x) members behind her.

"Bro..you alright?"Woo young ask but was about to laugh.

"so...that was Krystal's suitcase?! Yours and Krystal was the iddentical...You two must be accidentally took each other suitcase and explode because of that..?! HUH?!" Junsu said standing upright.