The Best party 2Pm and F(x).....

The Phone Call

"Is that how the youngest member should drink?" Woo young remaked purposely.

"nt your prob..."Sulli replied angrily and walk towards Luna who was lonely.

"hey!! Unnie!! Be happy!! Show your chubby cheeks!!"Sulli exclaimed, encouraging Luna. Luna laughed and smile.

Junsu who saw Luna's smile and laughed to himself.

"well...bro..go on.." Woo young said pushing Junsu.

"What the..... Hey! HeY!! Stop it, WOO YOUNGIEeeee!!!" Junsu screamed. SPLASH! Junsu fell into the pool. Everything stopped for a second.

"Take the pic!"Sulli exclaimed after she had take picture of Junsu,using her digital camera.

Luna giggles and help Junsu to dry up.

"er..Thanks."Junsu thanked Luna and looked into Luna's eyes.

Luna laughed...and try to stand up but Junsu held her hands. Luna turned around.

"accompany me, pls??" Junsu asked in his sweet voice.

"yah..ohkay.."Luna replied back.

"..hah.. your laughing and smile was unique."Junsu praised her.Luna smiles, blushing but before she say anything, Junsu kissed her forehead.

The warm-cool kissed make Luna melt.

Junsu and Luna was laughing and enjoying themselves throughout the whole party..... and other cute couples...^___^!!