The Plan

The Phone Call

"Wow!I must dreaming....That Brother Jungwoo just know how to surprise and suspense other people...really..must kneel to him and thanks for him.."Nichkhun said sounds energetic.

"how you feel now is what i feel when jungwoo oppa call us."Victoria reply.

Meanwhile, outside Nichkhun's room,

Woo young,junho,Taecyeon and Chansung put all their ears to Nichkhun"s door. The ringing tone of Nichkhun's phone was loud untill they can heard it.

"Nichkhun hyung will be with us?!?"Chansung exclaimed."wohoo...2PM is together for Wild Bunny 2 except for you,Bro"

Chansung looked at Taec.

"well...you cant cancel it hyung. Its concert not Honeymoon!"Junho teased Taec.

"Tsk..!! just shut your mouth up,you brats!"taec scold them.

After nichkhun finish the conversision with Victoria,2pm phone call.

"Hello?" Junsu answer the call,"junsu right here"

"Junsu, at 7pm tonight at JYP's building,be there. we will tell you the plan."Jungwoo tell."your manager be there too.You all must know some of the plan right?!"

Before Junsu reply, Jungwoo already hang up.

"What is it, bro?" Chansung ask.

"hey not fair! Why must you always answer the call!" Wooyoung complained with his childish tone.

junsu easily ignores woo young.

"Be ready by 6.30pm . Going to the office for the plan..Wid bunny 2 plan.Manager is taking us by 6.35pm. Now its five minute to 5.45pm..bath now childish kid!"Junsu ordered them.

"psst..childish kid??"Nichkhun said and smile means he knows the plan.

Taecyeon who saw Nichkhun smile said "smiling for your Wild Honeymoon"

"How did you know?" Nichkhun ask cluelessly.

"Your tone could be heard from outside,foolish man!Of course we want to know what happen!!"Taecyeon reply boastfully and walk away.

"He jealous!"Woo young whispered to Nichkhun's ears.

"da~Its so obvious!! Now you go bath!!"Nichkhun said "your body is sticky and...smelly...PHEeW!" Nichkhun close his nose.

Woo young leaves Nichkhun and walk away.