Yewook Romance

Death Upon You

On the same day, after their working hours, Yesung quickly drive to Ryewook boutique with a nervous feeling. He might be killed for being late again. Ryewook had been calling for countless times but he had no time to entertain him. Too busy… there are tones of missed call in his calling inbox too- all from Ryewook. He sighed, another call not answered. He pushed the cancel button on his phone. He has been calling for a few times but no answer. I bet Ryewook is too angry right now. He silently prays in his heart.  Please forgive me Wookie.

After he had arrived, he quickly ran to the shop but ended up standing in front of the boutique door like a statue. He looks into the glass-made boutique to spot his lover. Where is he? Yesung questioned himself. Usually Ryewook will be standing on the counter, or at least, entertain his customers, or maybe arranging the clothes. Finally, after a few deep breaths, he walks inside with caution steps.

“Where is Ryeowook?’ he asked one of the shop assistant which her name he had already forgotten. Instead, he received no reply. “Excuse me?” he asked impatiently.

“I don’t know. You better find him yourself. I am not a babysitter.” She answered with a smirked. This girl is definitely had been warned by Ryewook not to say a thing. But he knows a way to lure him out. He knows him too well.

“Oh…really? Fine then. Not that I care about him anyway.” Yesung start to walk away until he heard an angry voice behind him. He grinned.

“Damn you Yesung! You don’t care about me? I hate you.” The familiar voice said again.

“Really? Don’t know who that started this ridiculous hide-and-seek game?!” he smirked. “I don’t like games much. Baby~~~” he teased and added up with a laugh. But, he continues walking towards the door. Let’s see how you react. He smiled secretly.

“Yesung!!!” Ryewook quickly flung himself forward and try to punch him in the face, but Yesung manage to dodge effortlessly. Even though he is not as tough as the rest of the police force, he had been trained with martial art before as a form of protection. This kind of punch? Huh~~~ piece of cake!

As expected, Ryewook is unable to punch him at all. Instead, he is the one captured by his lover. Yesung hug him and hold him in his embrace. “Sorry baby Wookie, I got things to do. Please understand.” He tries to persuade him. After a meaningless struggle from Wookie, he stops fighting.

“You do it again. You promised me.” Wookie speak in between his lover’s hug.

“Sorry dear. The case got me busy.” Yesung pat Ryewook’s back slowly so that he could calm down a little bit.

“I understand, but our marriage date is near.” Ryewook said weakly. “We haven’t done anything yet.” Ryewook starts complaining while punching his lover’s chest lightly.

“Umm…correct also. Why don’t we have dinner first, then, I spend this whole night with you. We go to every wedding shop available in this town. ” Yesung muzzled in his lover’s neck, earning a chuck from Ryewook. Yesung join in the laughter too.

“Fine then, this whole night is ours only. Promise?” Ryewook look up to his lover’s face while the other looks down. They exchange gaze between them. The shop assistants quickly walk away with embarrassment.

“Yes, just the two of us. Fine?” Yesung is defeated by his lover’s cuteness.

“I know you are the best!” Ryewook kiss him on the lip, making Yesung blush. “Aigoo…my lover is shy.” Ryewook pinch him on the cheek, making the latter more embarrassed.

“No I am not!” Yesung retorted but Ryewook already walk away. “Hey…”

“What? I am just taking my bag. No time to waste!” Ryewook quickly took his bag and drag his lover’s arm afterwards.

 “Sungie…. Saranghae~~~” he whisper slowly.

“I know. Nodo saranghae~~~ Wookie~~~” he smiled widely.

 

All that night had been spent in the preparation for their wedding. They went to Ryewook’s favourite wedding boutiques, photographs shops and some jewelry store.

“Thanks baby...” Ryewook said with a smile.

“Anything for you dear. Anything…” he cupped his lover’s face and kissed his cheek softly. At least, Yesung can distract himself from work for a little while. All with the help from his little angel… Kim Ryewook.. I am blessed to have you by my side…

 

However, at the same time, his mind wanders to another person. A person that captured his heart from the first moment he saw him, the only person he loves the most, the one person he fall for before Ryewook, the one and only person that finally… broke his heart into pieces with someone else and end up that Ryewook… is the chosen one who heal him.

I hope my decision in marrying Ryewook would be the best to take. Ryewook ahh~~ maybe… I really had fallen for you. I think… It's true that I indeed falling in love with you. He smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's the moment to reveal all these couples. *Actually, I need some time to think about the next killing plot, dry of ideas and motivation*