Kyumin Love Story

Death Upon You

(Yeah! Finally something about my favourite Kyumin couple. I ship them so much! Hahah~~ Ok, continue the story. By the way, all the events happen at the same time yah… Enjoy!)

 

 

 

------------In Seoul Police Station-------------------

Inside a small confine room, Kyuhyun is busy analyzing all the evidences. He had been sitting there for hours until his back seems to ache. He took off his goggle and put it on the table. He needs some rest.

“Ahh~~” he groan while stretching both his arms in mid-air while making some movement to his other body parts. He looked around his surrounding; there is no one there anymore. Everyone had gone home except him. Is it late already? He changes his gaze on the old clock hanging on the wall. Neh…just 11.30pm, still early what? Where is everybody gone to?

He put aside all his test tubes and arranges all his tools in respective place. He is too tired to continue again. He stood up and walks himself to his locker to take out his bag. His phone is the first thing he thought of. Then, he switched it to live.

He received some text messages. I wonder who? He chucks. As soon as he opens the messages, he grasps. Oh my God!

First Message                                                                                                                                    

To: Kyubear

Don’t forget our dinner date tonight at 8pm. We haven’t met for a while. I miss you. ^^

From: Minnie bunny at 5pm

Second Message

To: Kyubear

Where are you? I have been waiting for an hour now. You didn’t even fetch me from work. But don’t worry, I will wait. Please come soon.

From: Minnie bunny at 9pm

Third Message

To: Kyubear

I am so gonna kill you! Cho Kyuhyun! I hate you!

From: Minnie bunny at 10.30pm

Kyuhyun gulped his imaginary saliva and wipe away his sweats on his forehead. I totally forget about the dinner! After making sure that everything had been kept well and all evidences had been locked in the safety storage, he quickly dashed to his car. There is only one place he could think of. But before that, let’s get some flesh flower and chocolate first. He needed a plan to cool his bunny down. However, is the store still opens at this time?

On the contrary, inside a cake restaurant, a man had been mixing the cake mixture like crazy. All the content in the bowl had spill everywhere, causing the kitchen to look messy.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” he shouted again and again and diverts all his excess anger into the mixture. This is the only way he can release all his tension. “You are doing it again! Yah!”

“Min ahh…can you calm down?” a familiar voice is heard. Sungmin quickly turn his head in a swift. The other startled a bit due to the killer looks on Sungmin’s face. If a look can kill, I might as well die in tragic now. He thought.

“Oh…Shindong ahh…nothing really. I am making a new formula.” Sungmin flashed him a fake smile, making the other speechless.

After a long pregnant silent, he spoke. “Really? What kind?”

“I am just trying whether a strong force will have effect on cake mixture. Later I will bake it and see how it goes.” Sungmin answered casually, making Shindong flinched.

“Oh…I see. I am going home now. See you tomorrow. Bye Min.” he closed the door. Hope he doesn’t hurt himself.

“See you.” Sungmin answered half-heartedly. Let’s continue! Only baking can cure his heart. But then, his phone rang. He grabs the phone with force and as expected, it’s Kyuhyun’s. He throws it back on the table. Serve you right! He smirked.

But after a few rings, his heart started to soften. His head keep on turning from the mixture bowl to the phone…from the phone to the bowl. Finally, he can’t stand it anymore. So, he answered it.

“Hello? Minnie ahh… so sorry, I didn’t mean it. Please forgive me darling.” Kyuhyun begged.

“Oh? Didn’t mean it? How many times already?” Sungmin rolled his eyes.

“I don’t know, how many times?” Kyuhyun! Still want to play jokes on me.

“Bye Cho…” but before he could hung up, Kyuhyun pled again. Sungmin smirked in delight.

“Wait Minnie bunny…I want to make it up to you.”

“Anything for me? ” Sungmin fake an annoying voice.

“Yes! Anything!” Kyuhyun shouts from the other side of the phone. My ears might gone deaf, Sungmin thought.

“Cho… I want a star! Grab me a star from the night sky, and I might consider forgiving you.” Sungmin cover his mouth to avoid himself from laughing. He can’t be mad for long if it’s regarding Kyuhyun.

“Is that it? No problem.” Kyuhyun chucks, making Sungmin frown. Is it that easy?”But before that, please meet me first..humm…baby? Kyuhyun said seductively.

“Where?’

“Give me an hour. I will fetch you at the restaurant. Is that cool?”

“Yeah…but, how do you know I am still here?”

“Because I know, it’s that simple. Wait, neh?”

“Fine.” Sungmin feel defeated. “An hour only.”

“Yes… definitely. Muahh baby~~” Then, Kyuhyun off the line. Unconsciously, Sungmin curved a smile. Still have time to bake a cake!

-------------- An hour later--------------------

Sungmin step out from the restaurant, with a pink scarf wrap around his petite neck and a pink sweater to match with it. He looks gorgeous with it. Involuntarily, his head turn left and right, trying to locate his lover. However, he can’t find him or his car. His lips form into a thin line.

“Cho! I knew it!” he stomp his feet like a five year old, kicking the air as he walk. Late again! Ahh~~~ He screams in his mind.

All of a sudden, he receives a shock of his life.

A pair of strong arms grab him from behind, spinning him in a circle.”What the hell?” Within that few seconds, he manages to gain his strength, so, he quickly grabs the opponent arms and makes his martial art moves by throwing him upside down. The enemy falls to the ground with a thud.

“Auch! Minnie!” a familiar voice shouted. Sungmin that had already prepared to run, stop his tract and look behind him. “Kyu?” he whispers. “Oh my…sorry!”he quickly ran to his lover side and try to help him to stand up.

“I think…I broken some bones. Geez... thanks Min.”

“I am not doing this on purpose.” Sungmin try to defend himself. “It’s your fault anyway. Surprised me like that.”

“I thought you love surprises?” Kyuhyun eyes widen, making Sungmin numb to answer.

“I love it. And I love you too.” He kissed him on the cheek, making the taller blush. “Let’s go shall we?” Sungmin tugged Kyuhyun’s arm, signaling him to go.

“Anyway, where is your car?” Sungmin asked softly, still feeling guilty about the incident that happened a while ago.

“Oh…I put it further away so that I can give you a surprise and get a fly kick from you. Silly me…” Kyuhyun chuck forcefully.

“I said sorry.”Sungmin pout.

“I know. Just kidding. Actually, martial art is one of the reasons why I fall for you. ” Kyuhyun took the chance and landed a kiss on his boyfriend’s pouty lips, earning a slight punch from Sungmin.

“ent!” Sungmin walk quicker and left Kyuhyun behind. But the other manages to grab his wrist, spurning his body around. “Close your eyes, Minnie ahh~”

“Oh?” Sungmin did as told without much complain. After a few minutes, Kyuhyun finally spoke, “Open your eyes dear.”

“Oww Kyubaby!” Sungmin jump in delight. “Thanks…”

“Hope you like it.” Kyuhyun hand him a rose bouquet and a box of heart-shape chocolate.

“Of course baby! Anything from you is priceless.” Sungmin give him a tight hug. Kyuhyun can’t help but laugh.

“Let’s go Minnie. There is another surprise prepared for you.”

Sungmin’s eyes sparkle, “Really?”

“Umm…let’s go?”

Sungmin only nodded as the answer. As so, they went into Kyuhyun’s car hand by hand and then drove away. What will be the surprise?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kiki-chan  updates...

rickieflower glad that you are happy... :-)

Poko24Makashi Of course got Kyumin moments... I shipped them too~~~