Revealing of Cases

Death Upon You

-----------------Seoul Police Station-------------------

“Good morning all.” Donghae started his speech by greeting. “As we know, our meeting today will be regarding all events happening in our police department. Every department unit must present a complete report about your daily events. Let’s begin the meeting.”

“Yes sir!” they shout in unison. The guy by the name of Hangeng from technology department will present first. “Good morning all. This month, we received more budgets from the government to upgrade our station. After some discussion made and several votes had been conducted among all the workers here, we have decided to buy more advance technology for forensic department and human resource department. Besides, more advance police cars will be added too for the transportation department. Here is the overall report.” He stands up and gives Donghae a black file. “That’s all from me. Thank you. ”

The meeting continues for an hour to discuss about similar matter. “That’s all? Anyone have anything extra to add?” Donghae asked after all departments had finished presenting. No one raised their hand so Donghae decided to close the meeting, “I firmly close today’s meeting. Everyone can go back to work except for Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Yesung. You guys need to stay. Dismiss!”

“Yes sir.” All of them bow to Donghae before exiting the door. Donghae nodded as a reply before turning to the three of them- that were also standing right now. “You guys can sit now.” Donghae gesturing them to do so while preparing to sit on his own chair too. “Give me the progress. Kyuhyun, you start first.”

Kyuhyun nodded before standing up. He walks to the front, standing in a position to face everyone. He then opens a black file and inhale heavily before started his speech. “As we all know, our department have been specified for The Rose Murder case. From the last meeting, we have been discussing roughly about his killing methods, today, allow me to explain in a more detail manner.” Once again, he receives nods from the rest of them.

“Let’s watch the LCD in front of you. Here are some details about the victims.” Kyuhyun switch the machine on. “The first victim, Park Woo Yong, 23 years old. Die in two stabs on the chest, lots of bruises on his body, which indicate struggle between him and the killer. But, no rose found with the body yet. ” As soon as he finished talking, Eunhyuk raised his hand. “If no rose is found, why are you so sure that it’s been done by the same killer?”

“Actually, we are not. But after some investigation, we found out that the holes of the stabs on his body are equivalent with the rest of the three victims. It’s about 15mm in width but the accurate length is still unknown. Add to that, the killing methods is quite similar with the rest of the victims which the killer, love to perform in rainy night and kill his prey in dark alley. Later I explain more with the reasons.” Eunhyuk is satisfied with the answer so he asked no more.

“Move on, the second victim, Lee Jung Ho, 25years old. Once again, die in 2 stabs on the body but, his skull on his head is damage severely due to brutal hits on the wall, found a pink rose with the body, less bruises than the first victim. Here are the photographs.” Yesung flinched upon seeing that. Horrible scene again, he thought. “A same killing scene which is in a dark alley, on rainy day, killing weapon is a knife.” Donghae nodded a bit while twisting his lips. He can gradually feel the tense now.

“Third victim, Kim Heechul, 25 years old, the younger brother of Kangin. If you still remember…” Kyuhyun trailed off before continuing, “die in five stabs on his chest added with a stab on his thigh, might be because he manage to run away so the killer decided to stab him there to avoid him from escaping, hit brutally on his head which is quite similar with the second murder, humm… and his shirt on his back had been torn because the murderer drag his body forcefully, which is possibly before he died.” Kyuhyun drink his coffee before continue again. “The photos are here.” He clicks the laptop a few times, revealing some gruesome photo in the process. “Oh…I almost forgot, a pink rose is found again.”

“Last but not least, the latest one, Lee Taemin, 19 years old kid. Die in 10stabs on the chest, brutally hit before he died with all organs damage, same killing weapon, die in dark alley on rainy morning, shoe print is found, and also some foreign tread on his body. Biggest found of evidences so far. Again with a pink rose.” He turned to see their faces before asking, “Question so far?”

They didn’t give much response though, too busy with their own thoughts. Donghae is the one who spoke first, “Kyuhyun, please proceed. We want to know more.”

“Yeah, I also curious about your findings. Just proceed.” Yesung closes his arm on his chest. Eunhyuk on the other hand, still silent, he seems to be spacing out.

“Frankly speaking, we didn’t found anything solid. Just some wild guess based on the analysis we got. I will continue. Let’s begin with the motive. Shall we?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New chapter! ^^ hopefully got comments... I feel sad with the story plot though...because I still can't think of the perfect endings.  But I do hope you will like the upcoming story.