Interior of a Heart

Death Upon You

My ideas for murder case had gone nowhere again so…have to write something else to distract myself. *laugh awkwardly*……hope you will enjoy this too.

 

------------------- Inside a wedding boutique-----------------------

(Ryewook and Sungmin are together inside the changing room while their couple, Yesung and Kyuhyun are waiting outside.)

“Minnie ahh…what do you think? Beautiful right?” Ryewook turn his body in slow motion while making a perfect ending pose in front of the large mirror. He is wearing a stunning white tuxedo with a red necktie to match with it. There are simple designs on the tuxedo, making it absolutely elegant to match with. “Comments?” he turns his head and look at dazed Sungmin, curving a bright smile on his beautiful face.

“It’s beautiful.” Sungmin said cheerfully. He is truly happy for his best friend.

“Really? Some of the design is made by me.” Ryewook turn his body to face the mirror again. “But I didn’t have the courage to sew this clothes by myself, so I ask my friend to do it. He is the real master for this. Even I feel mesmerized for his design.”

“I absolutely agree. This tuxedo clearly show your…how to say…iness!” Sungmin laugh after saying that. Ryewook look at him in sarcastic manner. “Seriously, I didn’t lie. You look so angelic, so graceful and of course, your curvy body is shown too. Seriously…” Sungmin wink at him.

“Curvy body?” Ryewook eyes widen, “I am not a girl.” He pouted.

“No, of course you are not.” Sungmin approached Ryewook while putting his hand over the other shoulder, “But, you look like one!” he laugh again.

“Look who’s talking.” Ryewook eyes narrowed. “If I were a girl, you will be a woman.”

“Umm…that’s fine with me.” Sungmin answered coldly, making Ryewook sighed in defeat. He never manages to make him mad.

“How about you? Do you like your tuxedo? I guarantee you will definitely be my perfect bridesmaid!” Ryewook turn and look at Sungmin again while scanning his whole body. Sungmin crosses his arm in front of his body and pretend to cover up his body shyly. “I am not a ert.” Ryewook stuck his tougue out.

“Yeah…not a ert to me, but to Yesung…” Ryewook blush upon hearing that, but he didn’t fight back this time. He just smiles awkwardly. “Aigoo…so cute! Anyway, I like this tuxedo very much. You design this too?”

“Yup, the design is actually similar with mine. But I choose pink since you like that colour.” Sungmin look at his image on the mirror now. The design is indeed quite similar with Ryewook’s, the only visible difference is with the type of tread use. Ryewook’s tuxedo is sew with golden tread while his own tuxedo is sew with black one. But still, the quality is both superior.

He smile at Ryewook, “Of course I like it.” After saying that, his tears rolled down all of a sudden, making Ryewook stun in the process. He run to his friend’s side and comfort him.

“Why did you cry?” he wiped away tears from Sungmin eyes.

“Wookie, I can’t believe you are going the get married.” He said between the sobs. “I am just too happy for you.”

“Minnie ahh…” Seeing his friend cried, Ryewook cried too. The two of them cry in each other embrace until a voice startle them. It’s none other than Yesung. Kyuhyun also come in with him.

“Oh man! I know I heard something fishy out there.” Yesung shake his head, “Why did you both cry? We should be happy.”

“We…are….Sungie…” Ryewook said in between the sobs. “We are just too happy.” He smiles while wiping away his tears. Gradually, he walks towards Yesung while Kyuhyun in vice versa, walks towards Sungmin.

“Oh Wookie baby…I hate to see you cry.” He hugs Ryewook in order to give him comfort.

“Sorry.” Ryewook apologized in his embrace.

“Silly, why apologized? Aigoo…” Yesung pat Ryewook’s shoulder softly. “Sungmin ahh… why did you cry too? I am heartbroken to see this happening with the two of you.”

“I don’t know. I just feel like crying.” He answered honestly, earning laughter from them. “What did I say?” he asked confusedly.

“Maybe you want to get married too. Huh? Kyuhyun, you should do that immediately.” Yesung teased the other couple, making them both embarrassed. “Maybe, we can do a pair marriage. What do you say?”

“Maybe.” Kyuhyun whisper huskily, causing Sungmin to push him away a bit due to shyness. “I don’t think he want to marry me, hyung…” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Who say?” Sungmin suddenly blurted out, causing all eyes landed on him. He shuts his mouth with his both hands, realizing what he just said.

“Just kidding, Minnie ahh…” Kyuhyun chuck softly. “I know that you are deeply, seriously and undoubtedly wanted to marry me. Even a blind people can see that!” Kyuhyun ended up laughing after finishing his sentence. Sungmin is speechless so he just keeps quiet. Evil Kyuhyun…he sighed.

“Oh…see how romantic they are!” Ryewook exclaimed happily. “They are so perfect with each other, right Sungie?” he changes his sight from Kyumin couple to Yesung. Unfortunately, Yesung didn’t respond.

“Sungie?” Ryewook tug his lover arm softly but again, he remains motionless. “Yesung!” he shouted, making everyone look at him. But he ignored it.

“Why did you shout loudly?” Yesung asked with a rather loud tone, making Ryewook frown and pouted.

“It’s you who ignore me. I have to shout to get your attention. Why did you spacing out?” Ryewook said annoyingly.

“Really? I am so sorry baby. So many things on my mind right now. Forgive me?” Yesung pled.

Before Ryewook could answer, Kyuhyun drag Sungmin out from the room hastily, “We need to get some air, this room is too crowded.” Kyuhyun said in a swift while pulling the unwilling Sungmin outside the room. “Just continue.”

“Fuh…” Kyuhyun sighed when he managed to escape from the Yewook couple. “We are safe!”

“Safe? What do you mean?” Sungmin tilted his head confusedly.

“Nothing Minnie ahh…I just want to spend some quality time with you. Let them have some quality time too. Ok?” Kyuhyun try to persuade him. After some effortless persuasion from Kyuhyun, he didn’t asked more. Actually, he didn’t even notice the tension at all- he is just too innocent.

Back again to the room:

“As I was saying, please forgive me Wookie. I didn’t mean to ignore you.” Yesung asked for forgiveness again as Ryewook didn’t seems to buy it.

“Umm…you didn’t mean it.” Ryewook rolled his eyes. “We are going to get marriage soon, but you still have feelings for him. Don’t you?”

“It’s not like that. I don’t love him anymore. No… I never have feeling for him in the first place. You think too much.” Yesung defend himself, “I love you…only you.”

“You love me? Funny... The way you look at him…look at them, showing the opposite.”

“Wookie…”

“Admit it. You are jealous of them. Aren’t you?”

Yesung hold Ryewook’s arms while looking deeply into his sorrowful eyes, “The moment when I proposed to you, I already know who I really love. Even though my feelings for him might be still presence, where…” he trailed off before continuing, “I can’t denied by lying to you, but my love for you is the one I treasure. I only love one man by the name of Kim Ryewook” he inhale deeply, “Remember that my love is only yours to take. Saranghae… ”

Ryewook looked up at him with teary eyes, he knows that Yesung can’t love him more than he love Sungmin but still, the fact is so painful for him to accept. “What did I lose to him? Can you tell me?”

“You didn’t. The problems lie on me.” Yesung wiped away Ryewook’s tears. He can’t forgive himself for hurting him again. “But, when I say that I love you, I really mean every single word of it. I really do. Please don’t doubt about that.”

“I never doubted you.” Ryewook hug him tightly, “That’s why I agree to marry you without second thought.”

“Thanks Wookie… for believe in me.” Yesung kiss him on his cheek. “I will make you happy. I promise.”

“Better keep your promise or I will make you suffer.” Ryewook said half-jokingly.

“Is that a threat?” Yesung laugh a bit. “What you wanna do? Humm…”

“I will be cheating on you too, as my sweet revenge.” Ryewook smirked evilly.

“Really? I don’t believe you.” Yesung chuck again but Ryewook didn’t bother to answer. He is too busy with his own thoughts. Dear Yesung, I already did that... He whispered in his heart. And you will never guess who…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes! Sorry for the delay in posting.... this could be my last chapter for this story because I kind of blur to continue. But thanks for being patient. I promise to try my best to write a better plot.