I am not the Killer !

Death Upon You

In this dark corner, where the light is so dim that it barely enough to light up the corridor, and shadows seems to creep all around the wall with own imagination. The darkness is enough to kill a weak hearted person. This is a place where everyone avoid, a place where everyone hated, a place where all the evils should be locked. Or supposed to be locked, at least in the eyes of the public. This place is too quiet also, that we could only hear the buzzling noise of a bunch of restless mosquitoes, resting it stings on unaware preys.

Among all the cells, there sit a man, with his head bow down, his eyes staring down on the floor. His face is not visible due to the lack of light, only some rays of moonlight manage to shine into the cell through the bar windows. He sighed. No one believe him, not even his parents. This world is too cruel to him. Too cruel.

Why is he in jail on the first place?

Because he is simply being labelled as the killer of his own brother, his own beloved brother. And most importantly, his parents doesn't even care to believe him. He feel heartbroken, but nothing seems to matter now. All of a sudden, all his memories fade in, mostly about him and his brother. Ahh~~the good all times. How he wish everything will be fine again and the time will just stop during their childhood. He remember how he was jumping up and down when he received the news where his mother is pregnant, how he try so hard to become a good brother, how he defend his brother from bullies at school, and how his brother excel in exams where he is just a loser in school. Oh...he  hated so much about how his parents always comparing them both. He should study hard, go to tuisyen and stop playing those stupid online games...."He should be better than his bother!". But he is not a moron though, at least he is good at mechanical stuff and sports, but his parents didn't seems to appreciate his talents. He swear that one day, he will open his own shop and becomes a successful mechanic!

But reality hit him. He can't do that now, at least until he is out from this horrible place. Horrible dead place!

He is being locked in here for five month because of a crime where himself didn't know of doing. Just because some stupid messages he send to his brother about "I want YOU dead!" doesn't meant that he is the killer. But the inspectors didn't want to listen to his explanation at all. Added to his accusations, many witness claim that they heard him treatened about killing. He just trying to show that he hated his brother, not that he will actually do it. Damn this people! He punch his fist on the floor until it bleed. He feel no pain at all, only sorrow. And now he is really dead, my little brother, my brother....Heechul. He cried. Suddenly, he is being interrupted by a harsh voice which he recognize very well.

"Hey bastard Kangin, get prepare now! There's an officer that want to see yah." the inspector slowly unlocked the door.

Kangin quickly wiped his tears off his face with his palm and pretend to be fierce again. "What the hell do I care! Crap!" he rolled his eyes and quickly moved to his wooden bed but before he could actually sitted, his is being kicked hardly by the man.

"! If you don't wanna moved bro, I will make sure that your day tonight gonna be in living hell." he his lip while kicking his again but this time, with much more force that Kangin winch in pain."Move darling!" the inspector shouts again.

Kangin quickly stand up despite all the pain he is having and went out the door with both hands lock. His leg is being tie with metal balls that causing him to have difficulties in walking. He have to drag his feet with force in order for him to move even just an inch. A useless accusations session again, he thought. After a few minutes, he arrived at the questioning room where he saw three mens. One of them looked superior but quite short than the other, and another one with blonde hair which making him think, "Is this eligible to be in the police force?" and lastly. a kind looking men with a bright smile on his face, "None of the police here looked as nice as him," Kangin thought. He stare blankly at them until the police that bring him in, kick him again on his knees, making him fall down in pain.

"Now...now... we don't need much force here don't we?" the angelic voice spoke, making Kangin looked up at him. "Hello there Kangin shi, I am Inspector Lee Donghae, just call me Donghae will be nice enough." he smile. Didn't he really called me Kangin shi, my real name? Kangin is speechless. He speak again. "This is my team mates, Lee Hyukjae and Kim Yesung." the other two nodded and flash him a smile too. A sincere smile that he haven't seen for months.

"Will you excuse us inspector? I hope that our investigation session will be private." Donghae spoke.

"Are you sure sir?"

"Yes, he is harmless enough. Do you think that our popularity in being the top police force in Seoul is a fake?" Donghae chucked.

"No sir, definitely not. I am going now." before he leave, he grinted his teeth to Kangin with silent message that sound "I will get you soon bastard!". Kangin shivers in fear.

"Please sit down.' Donghae pull a chair and move his arm, gesture Kangin to move forward.

"I won't fall for that." Kangin reply harshly. "Damn stupid police officer!" he snorted.

"Well...well... we are stupid. Don't we guys?" he looked at his team mates while chuck softly. "But believe us in this, we will find the true killer."

Kangin eyes widen in shock, then he laugh hysterically. "But I am the true killer. Don't you see? Don't waste your time here dudes. Get out." The truth is, many inspectors also said the same dialogue, then what did they do? Just torturing! Enough is enough! Kangin mind shout in anger.

"Well, that depends on your cooperation. What do you see Yesung?" he turned his head and ask the nice looking guy.

"He is definitely not the killer." he said with a low tones that barely enough for Kangin to hear. But his heart is jumping with hope.

"See....he said so." Donghae spoke again.

"You didn't know anything!" Kangin try to stand up but fall down again due to the weight on his feet.

"Tell us Kangin shi... we are willing to listen." he extended his clean hand, signalling Kangin to grab it. Seriously? Kangin looked at him in disbelief.

"My hand will get tired also you know." he smile again. This time, Kangin grab his hand with gratitudes. Should I trust these guys?

"You should." that Yesung guy spoke.

"What?" all of them looking weirdly at him.

"You should trust us." Yesung said.

"How did you know what I am thinking?" Kangin asked again with a scared tone while trying to stand up properly with the help of Donghae. "You psyco read mind! !' he shouted.

"Funny, we don't read mind. We read faces. And I must admit that your face is among the easiest to see through.' he said flatly.

"I don't think we should discuss about Yesung supernatural ability right? Lets start our session shall we?' Donghae sit on a chair facing Kangin, where Kangin is also sitted down now. Only left Hyukjae and Yesung that still standing, with their backs leaning on the wall and their arms crossed.

"I don't know where and how to start." Kangin sighed.

"Just begin with anything you want. We will listen." Donghae said with a comforting eyes.

Kangin swallow his imaginary saliva before started to speak.

"I am not the killer......."

 

 

 

 

 

 

So short update...... I can only crack this up..... *bow*.... enjoy!

Thanks loveSungmin for the support.  v(^o^)v