Let the game begin !

Death Upon You

At the exact moment, in some dark alley in Seoul city, there stood a man. Wearing black coat and a hat that cover almost all his perfect features. He smirked. You will be next pretty boy. He closes his eyes and a wide grin appear on his perfect face. He starts to imagine all those things that will happen shortly to that little man. All those tortures and screams is what he is aiming for. His sole purpose of life. How he loves when those victims pray for mercy and pity, like he care about that. He chucked evilly. Stupid human, he thought. For him, life is like a short breath, a little too short, and we will never know when is our time to die. Human existence in just meaningless, he thought.

Cold wind started to blow his face slowly, making him shivers due to the sudden contact. The coat is surely not enough to keep his warmth as he had been standing there for almost an hour, watching his victim with cold dark eyes from afar. He is just waiting for the right time to do his sermon. His heart beats so fast, making him clutches his coat tightly as if to smoothen his heartbeats. He had been killing for countless time but he still feel nervous about it. Nevertheless, he can't stop his maniac actions. He can't remember when and how he started to enjoy this. Maybe after he had left him. He sighed. He can't believe that his beloved partner in life had betrayed him. The only man that he loved so much had gone with another person. He is furious. Maybe, his inside pressure had driven him to insanity. From that day onwards, he vow to God that he will kill those people who are unfaithful in their relationship. For him, that is the most suitable punishment for them. This kind of people should vanish from this world! He screams in his mind. And I will make you come to me.

He looked up to his watch. 2am already? He whisper slowly. He is starting to get impatient of waiting silently. If possible, he just wanted to jump to him and kill him instantly. But that won't be much fun already. He just love to see people dying of slow death. That's why, his favourite tool is a knife. Simple but yet, elegant. That's what he thought. But being a briliant man, he kept a gun under his coat, just in case the victim manage to run away from him. But so far, none succeded in escaping. He is just.....too.....genius.

At last, the moment had come.... He saw him. The victim he been longing for. He took out his sharp knife and look at his own reflection on it. Soon, it will be stained with blood again. Unconciously, he smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*chuck*~~ A four sentence update.... =.="

First of all, sorry for posting late. Got final exams and this is what I can write with the time gap between it.

Up next, "Killing Scenes"

Bwahahhaha~~~~~