Eunhae Couple

Death Upon You

Eunhyuk had been walking back and forth in front of Donghae’s office door for a while now, holding a cup of coffee on his right hand. He tries to knock the door but he is somehow afraid.

What is wrong with me? He shouts in his own mind, cursing himself in the process. Just a cup of coffee…and now look what you have done? It had gone cold. All my effort is wasted. He squat down on the floor, scratching his not so itchy head. “Gurhh~~” he mumbled rather loudly.

“What’s wrong Hyukie? Something that bothers you?” the voice had startled him. He snaps his head to the direction of the angelic voice. The voice he had been longing for.

“Hae…nothing really. I am just…”

“Come in, Hyukie. Bring along the coffee. ” Donghae smiled sweetly, making Eunhyuk fly in extreme happiness. Thank you lord! He shouts in his heart.

--------------Inside Donghae’s office-------

“Please sit down.” Donghae said softly while taking a few sips from the coffee. “Nice, thanks Hyukie.”

“It’s nothing, anything for you, Hae.” Eunhyuk answered cheerfully. It’s been a while since they have any romantic interaction. He misses that so much! This case had taken both of their precious times. Since it started, they haven’t really dated each other for a long time. He wonders whether they can still be considered as a couple. His mood suddenly turns solemn.

Donghae can sense the change of atmosphere immediately. “Hyukie…what’s the matter?”

“Huh~~? Nothing much, don’t mind me.” This isn’t the good time, he thought.

“Hyukie ahh~~ let’s go for a movie this Saturday. I need a day off.” Donghae smile brightly to his lover. He knows exactly what he thinks right now. Deep down, he feels bad for him too.

Hyukie’s eyes widen in shock. Am I hallucinating? He slaps himself on the face and ended up shouting. “Ouch! That’s hurt!”

“Of course…silly!” Donghae laugh rather loudly, making Eunhyuk bow his head shyly.

“It’s not a dream honey. I really needed a day off. So are you. We been working long hours for months, it’s time to loosen up. ”

“Really?” Eunhyuk’s eyes sparkle, making Donghae smile again. It is even brighter than the stars. He thought. But this time, Donghae chose not to speak, instead, he walks towards his lover and seal it with a kiss. Both of them thirst for this. They share the innocent kiss for a while, feeling each other breaths on their face.

Eunhyuk is the one who broke the kiss between them.

“Hae…I feel lucky.” Eunhyuk mumble softly while ruffling the latter hair with tenderness. Donghae kiss him in the forehead before nodding slightly, making Eunhyuk lowers his head and rested on Donghae’s muscular chest. Eunhyuk can feel his heartbeats.

“Me too.” The other answered. “I am sorry for neglecting you all this times. The case had really consume us too much time.”

“I know.” Eunhyuk answered. “I also wanted to solve this case as fast as possible. I don’t want to see any more victims Hae, I really don’t.”

“Yeah, but I don’t think it can be solve any faster. Don’t they?” Donghae said in a rather disappointed tone of voice, making Eunhyuk to release the hug. He creased Donghae’s face lightly, tracing his jaw line up to his forehead, earning a chuck from the other.

“Now…now…what are you doing? Huh?” Donghae hold his lover’s hand while removing it from his face, placing it directly on his chest instead.

  “Nothing.” Eunhyuk shook his head left to right while removing his hand from Donghae’s grip.

“Hey, if the case is solve…” Donghae trailed off, making Eunhyuk stare in confused before asking, “What?”

“Let’s get married…” he whisper seductively in Eunhyuk’s ear, making him squirm and accidently, fall off the chair.

“What the heck? Stop laughing!” Eunhyuk’s face reddens in shame.

“Sorry honey, I can’t believe you will give such reaction. I am so disappointed.” Donghae’s again. “Lucky Yesung…he can get married soon with his loved one. Me?”

“Well, at least don’t shock me like this.” Eunhyuk said rather loudly and prepare to leave the office. Unfortunately, Donghae manage to grab his waist, pulling him to sit on his lap. He gasped.

“I love you Hyukie…would you marry me?” he circling his arm on Hyukie’s slim body and rested his head on his shoulder.

There is a moment of silent there before Eunhyuk started to speak with much difficulty, he feels tense with the sudden request, but still, he managed to compose himself. “So cheap, not even have a ring…” he mumbles. This is not a proposal he had dream of.

“Oh…is that so?” Donghae turn Eunhyuk’s body softly. Now, they are facing each other. “How about this?” Donghae grinned widely.

Yet again, Eunhyuk received another shock of his life. “A ring? Oh Hae baby! Since when?” he kissed him hastily.

“Since the moment I first saw you.” He chuck while putting the ring onto him. “I know that we are destined to be together.”

“Oh Hae baby! I love you! So much~~”

“So, would you marry me?” Donghae kissed Eunhyuk’s hand softly.

“Silly, I am always…always….dreaming about this… Oh yes Hae, I do! I do!’ they kissed again.

“I know honey. I know…” Donghae said between the kisses.

And so, they spent the memorable night together in that office, hugging each other until the next morning.

Donghae stir from his sleep due to the sunlight that shines through the windows. Eunhyuk and him had been sleeping on the couch until morning. He chuck softly, thinking about last night. Eunhyuk is finally his.

“Morning already? Hae?” Eunhyuk mumble with his eyes close.

“Yeah…good morning!” Donghae grab his phone and suddenly, shouted loudly.

“What’s wrong?” Eunhyuk asked worriedly.

“I forgot to call Minnie! He is so gonna kill me!”

Unexpectedly, Eunhyuk burst into laughter. “Serve you right. Hyung~~!”

“How could you say that?” Donghae said in panic while quickly dialed his phone. Eunhyuk quickly get up and started to walk out the door. “Where are you going?”

“I am going home. I need to bath before start to work today. Good luck!” Eunhyuk laugh again, an evil one.

“Why you….” Donghae try to protest but then, Eunhyuk stuck his tongue out and wink at him.

He wanted to protest again but…“ ahh….hello… Min ahh…hah? What? I can’t hear you…hey…hello…hello…hello?” he already hung up.

I am doomed! Donghae thought… I am doomed! And it’s all because of you! Hyukie, I will revenge this! Gurhh~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter. Hope you like it!

 

Poko24Makashi tq for the comments. I thankful for everything. But, it's good that readers can provide their thoughts or ideas because I am seriously lacking skills nor got ideas how to end this. So, all ideas and comments are lovable. 

 

Guys....comments please! >.<