Another Kyumin Love Story

Death Upon You

As so, they went into Kyuhyun’s car hand by hand and then drove away. What will be the surprise? That is the only thing in Sungmin’s mind right now.

“Where are we going? Are we there yet?” Sungmin looked out through the window. The environment is not so familiar to him. To his dismay, Kyuhyun didn’t answer that.

“Kyu…are we there yet?” Sungmin made his famous signature move “puppy eyes”

“Minnie…you been asking this every five minutes, don’t you feel tired?”

“Kyuhyun…how could you say that to me?” Sungmin cross his arm in front of his chest while sending a glare at Kyuhyun.

“Do you trust me?” Kyuhyun try to cool him down. Sungmin didn’t say much but smile, which Kyuhyun understand it’s meaning very well. “Thanks Minnie bunny.”

After 30minutes of silent between the two, Kyuhyun finally spoke, “Minnie dear. We are here.”

“Umm…” Sungmin looked out from his window. “You bring me to a mountain? Why?”

“Follow my lead.” Kyuhyun is the first one leaving the car. Then, he opens the door for the other. “Thanks.’ Sungmin muttered.

The two of them holding hands while walking up the path together, which was lead by Kyuhyun as he walks in front than the other. Kyuhyun shines the grassy pathway with a small torchlight which is taken out from his bag pack. Sungmin started to feel tired so, “Where are we going Kyu? You want us to climb this mountain tonight? It’s dangerous.” Sungmin is not very fond of darkness.

“Not really. We are just going to climb until half-way up, there was a field there for us to sit.” Kyuhyun explained with joy, earning a nod from his lover.

-----------Some times later------------

“I love it!” Sungmin exclaimed happily. The field looks peaceful and nice, especially when it’s with Kyuhyun. It’s way better than his expectation, at least the wild grass is not too long. He quickly sits down due to his tiredness. “Oh Kyubaby~~~thanks.”

“The real event is not happening yet.” Kyuhyun smirked, still standing beside his lover.

“What event?” Sungmin is clueless.

“Minnie baby…still remember your request to me earlier?”

“Which?” Sungmin totally forget about it. After some clues from Kyuhyun, he laughs. “Stars? I am just kidding dear. You know right?”

“I don’t mind that. I promised you, and I will prove it!” Kyuhyun said confidently. “But first, can you lie down?”

“Lie? On this grass? It’s not hygienic.” Sungmin retorted, but still he does as told when he saw Kyuhyun’s pity face. “Then?”

“Close your eyes.”

“Again? You not gonna me here, aren’t you?” Sungmin chuck a little.

“I might later, but not now.” Kyuhyun smirked again, sending a joint of electricity to Sungmin’s spine. Seeing Sungmin uncomfortable expression, “Minnie ahh…I know we had talked over this. I will not force you to do it. I will wait until you are ready. Neh?”

Sungmin nodded and closes his eyes, “I know.” He smiled, knowing that he can trust this man.

Not long after that, “Ok Minnie…you can open your eyes now.” As soon as he opens it, he saw thousands of fire-flies flew across the night sky. He grasp in shock. Kyuhyun is sitting next to him, holding a big jar on his hand.

“Oh Kyubaby, what is this?” Sungmin still mesmerized by the scene in front of him. “It’s so beautiful.”

“You are more beautiful, Minnie ahh…”

“Cheesy.” Sungmin is sitting up now, pinching Kyuhyun’s flawless cheek. “But I love it.” Unexpectedly, a kiss had been marked on Kyuhyun’s cheek, making his face redden in shyness.

“I love you too, Minnie ahh…so much…” he put the jar down and put his clench fist in front of Sungmin. “This is for you.” When he opens his fist, there is a fire-fly contain in it. It’s flew away afterwards, joining the others in the darkness. They dance in a rhythmic way, making Sungmin drown in fascination again. “Kyu~~~” he whispers.

“I hope it looks like stars. This is the only way I could think of.” Kyuhyun wrap his arms around the smaller one, sharing the warmth with each other.

“I love it Kyu… I really do.” Sungmin is speechless. Never before he received such special surprise from anyone.

“I am glad you like it.” Kyuhyun chucked softly, making Sungmin turn his head and look at him in the eyes. “I hope this will be the most memorable night between us.”

“Definitely.” Sungmin answered.

Without any hesitation, they start kissing each other passionately. Kyuhyun pull the other closer by pulling his waist while the other reciprocates by ruffling his hair. The kiss is broken when both of them running out of air. This is the longest record for both of them. They smile awkwardly to each other.

“Wanna go home?” Kyuhyun broke the silent first. He sensed that his body started to burning up. He don’t want to force the other so, he quickly think of a way to distract himself. He knows very well that Sungmin is not ready to go further than this.

“I think so. It’s quite late. Hyung might get worried if he knows I haven’t gone home yet.”

“Yeah…” Kyuhyun feel a bit disappointed but, he also didn’t expect that their first night will be done on grass. He mentally slapped himself for his erted thoughts. He hold Sungmin right hand tenderly and supporting him to get up. “Let’s go.”

--------------- In front of Sungmin’s house-------------------

“Thanks for tonight Kyu…”

“It’s nothing really. Glad you like it.” Kyuhyun turn around to go but Sungmin suddenly hug him from behind. Kyuhyun shivers due to the sudden movement. Sungmin had never done something bold like this before. Thus, he is a bit shock right now.

“Wanna spend the night here? It’s late already so…”  he trailed off.

“Is it fine with you?” Kyuhyun hold Sungmin arms and wrap it closer to his own body. He likes the feeling. “You don’t have to repay me anything.”

Sungmin laugh softly. “I am not repaying anything, silly. I am just concern about your safety. I know you are as tired as I am. Driving is not appropriate for you in this condition.”

“If you say so...” Kyuhyun turn around while putting his elbow on Sungmin’s shoulders, “I will stay.”

“As you pleased.”  They spent the night together on Sungmin’s bed, looking at each other until the next morning. (expect much? ^^)

However, added to their dismay, Sungmin’s phone suddenly rang, making them both awake. Sungmin answered sleepily, “Hello…hyung ahh… umm…why you say sorry? Hmm…” Sungmin mumbled. Kyuhyun suddenly realized that he forgot about Donghae. Donghae might kill him if he knows they had spent the night together. In that instant, he grabs Sungmin’s phone and off it. Sungmin tries to fight back.

“Kyu…why did you do that for? Give me back my phone!”

“Don’t tell him I was here last night. He might slaughter me.” He hides the phone on his lap.

“Aigoo…my kyubear is scared of fishy…” Sungmin burst into laughter. “Fine. I am not going to tell him anyway. Could you please give me back the phone now? Hum darling?”

Kyuhyun suddenly feels ashamed of Sungmin’s teases so he gives him back the phone. “Actually, I don’t really mind now. You can tell him that we slept together. No big deal.” The evil Kyu had awakened. Sungmin’s is fill with disbelief but he quickly composed himself. He won’t lose to him.

“No thanks, I still wanna live.” Sungmin rolled his eyes naturally.

“I know.” Kyuhyun sighed in relief, knowing that he is safe for another day.

“I think you should go home now before hyung come home.”

“He haven’t come home yet?” Kyuhyun suddenly smirked. Spending time with Eunhyuk hyung eii… hahah…

“I think he still at work. Poor hyung, working too hard on the case. He must be tired to spend the whole night in the office.” Sungmin made an innocent wild guess, making Kyuhyun chuck. I can’t believe Sungmin is still this innocent? He shakes his head and smirked.

“What’s wrong Kyu? You feel dizzy?” Sungmin place is hand on Kyuhyun’s forehead, “But the temperature is normal though.” He added on.

“Of course not. I am 100% healthy and fit, don’t worry, but... if you want to worry, worry about your brother... not me. Kyuhyun laugh a bit, making Sungmin blur by his statement.  "What do you mean Kyu?"

" It's nothing really, nothing you should think about. " Kyuhyun chuck due to Sungmin's innocent thoughts. "By the way, I think I better leave soon. Don’t wanna get us both killed later.” Kyuhyun added and Sungmin agrees with that.

They walked slowly towards Kyuhyun's car hand in hand, enjoying each other presence.

“No morning kiss?" they both already stand in front of Kyuhyun’s car now.

Sungmin tip-toe and kiss the taller on his lips, “Satisfies?”

“Hell yeah! Thanks baby.” Kyuhyun smirked again and drive away. His mind is filled with a sense of victory because he knows that Sungmin is ready for another stage in their relationship.

One day, you will be mine, Lee Sungmin…mine only… He makes a vow to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys like this update too........ I am not really a romantic writer.. *chuck akwardly*

Please Comments!