An insight of a killing scene

Death Upon You

Let the game begin. He started to walk away from his hiding place, slowly and silently, approaching his new prey….with a knife on his right hand.

On the other hand, on the other side of the street, there is one particular supermarket that is still open. The light from the shop is the only one shine brightly among all the shops there as the rest had already closed. But, the street is still quit dark because the lighting from both the shop and the street lamps is barely enough to cover up the place with glow. It is in fact very dim, that we can sense there is something in the dark, lurking around, a monster maybe, or even worse than that…. A demon.

------Inside the supermarket------

A guy is humming a song while his ears are plug with MP3. He is too engrossed with his own world until he feels a slight kick on his . He quickly turns his head to the back and shouts in anger.

“What the hell?” he shouts. All he sees is his best friend, Onew, laughing hard while clutching his stomach. He sends him a death glare but the other seems too busy to notice. Taemin rolls his eyes. “!” he shouts again.

“Hey dongsaeng, I am older than you. I can accept you are unwilling to call me hyung~ but calling me is too much.” he try to act cool but ended up laughing again. However, his laugh subsidized when he saw the other angered face. “Sorry bro, I keep on calling you but you didn’t give reaction, so I kicked. ” he smirk.

“Oh yeah, good job Onew. Among all the ways in this world to call me, you choose to kick. That is so mature, hyung~~~” Taemin retorted, gaining a smile from Onew.

“At least you call me hyung~~hahah~~~”as soon as he said that, Taemin quickly stand up and flung his leg upward, trying to kick Onew on the face. Unfortunately, Onew manage to dodge. The oh so mature match between the two lasted for a few minutes. They stop when both of them started to be out of breath. Both panting heavily with tiredness.

Taemin looked up at him while asking “Anyway, why you call me?”

“Oh yes,damn! I almost forgot. Boss is giving you a pass to go home earlier.”

Taemin eyes widen in disbelief, “Really? Why so?”

“He said you had been working long hours since last friday. Add up for tonight that you replace Key for his shift, you need serious rest.”

“I don’t feel tired.” Taemin smiled happily. His new boyfriend concern about him. How lucky!

“Umm~~” Onew mumbled.

“What?” Taemin ask confusedly. “What is the matter?”

“I really wanted to ask since last month but…” Onew trailed off.

“Funny, just ask. Since when you are this shy? Silly~~” Taemin chucked softly.

“Well, are you coupling with boss now?” Onew question is shocking to Taemin that he just manages to keep quiet. Don’t know what to say. After a long coma between the two, he nodded shyly.

“I see. Is that so?” Onew continues.

“Why are you asking?” Taemin ask again when he sees Onew worried face. There something wrong with that expression.

“Nothing really, I thought you is in a relationship with someone.” Onew said softly, sensing a change of face in Taemin’s expression. “Just asking as a friend, no need to answer that.” Onew start to turn and walk away but he stops when he heard Taemin sigh quit loudly.

“Yeah. I am in a relationship with that someone before this. But I think, my love for him had gone numb.” Taemin sit down again on the floor, continue doing his work.

“Break up already?” Onew continue questioning.

“Not yet. We haven’t met in a long time since two month ago. He got some business trip somewhere in Japan. What a busy man…” Taemin smile bitterly.

“I see. But, you better tell him soon before…” Taemin cut him off before he can finish.

“Yeah, I know. Gonna tell him soon enough. I don’t think he even love me now. I bet he is also cheating on me.” Taemin chuck, making Onew shock in the process. Why did he laugh? Onew thought. “Ok, I think you should go away now. I need to pack this stuff and put it in the store before going home.’ Taemin try to shoo him away. And so, Onew turn to go. “Be careful Min, cheating is dangerous.”he whisper to himself and walk away.

------After half an hour---------

“Goodness, I finish my works.” Taemin shout in relief. Then, he looks at other staffs there. “Gotta go. Bye guys. ” he bid them goodbye.

“Bye! Be careful on the road.” They answered together like in a coir group. Taemin laugh a bit. “Ok.” And so, he walks away without knowing that actually, he is not alone. There someone out there… watching him intensely.

Taemin walk out from the store slowly. The cold wind had made him shivers. Then, he just notice he forget to bring his coat. Oh great Taemin. He said to himself. But he doesn’t want to turn back. Thus, he started walking, away from the store…..and…..nearer to his death. The other follows like a shadow.

After walking for a few minutes, Taemin started to feel something weird. His heart beats faster than usual and despite the coldness, he sweats! He turns to the back and look for a few times but saw nothing. He chucks. Silly~~~ he shakes his head softly. He had been used to walking from the store to his house because his apartment is very near from here. But just tonight, he had these uneasy feelings that even himself is unable to explain. He started to walk faster. Finally, he realized that he is not hallucinating. He had been followed.

 

It was a dark and stormy night. He ran away with all his strength and try so hard to catch his breath. He is not so active in sports so he doesn’t have much stamina. He turns his head a few times but again, only darkness can be seen by his eyes.

Finally, he ended up in a dark alley. Still panting heavily, he looked behind him again and again and tries to spot the shadowy figure that following him since he left the store. He mentally curses himself for leaving the workplace alone. After regaining all his strength, he ran again in a hope that he was just dreaming. Looking at his watch which showed 2.30am in the morning had increased his anxiety. Add up to his bad luck, suddenly, he tripped over a stone and eventually hurt his knees. He sighed, thinking how unfortunate he was today.

In that precise moment, he heard footsteps coming towards him and his sweats dripping more than before. He looked up slowly in fear and ended up looking at a man with early twenty, messy hair and perfectly flawless skin. So good looking! He mentally slapped himself for admiring that man’s beauty.

Finally, after a while of exchanging gaze between the two men, the man smirked seductively and spoke ily “How stupid can a man be?” then he continued with a roar of laughter. Taemin gulped his imaginary saliva but his heart nearly stops beating when he heard another word from that man.

“I am sure having an easy time killing you. No thrill at all.” Taemin gasped in horror when he was being dragged mercilessly inside the dark alley, both of them completely consumed by the darkness. The dragging sound and the screaming voice is the only thing that breaks the sullenness there. Nothing more.

Later then, he was being brutally hit by the man which with no pity, ignored his continuous pled and begs. In his last breath, he managed to spoke softly, more like a meaningless whisper because of his extreme pain, he might break some bones already. “Why are you doing this? I don’t even know you.” He spoke with much difficulty while coughing blood. The man stops for a while and look at him with no feeling at all.

After a long paused, he finally spoke. “Since I saw you in another man embraced, you had already killed my soul. It’s playback time, Siwon ahh~~~~’ he took out the knife from his coat pocket and grip Taemin’s hair while pulling him up with force. Taemin winced in pain but he had no energy left to shout. He acts like a lifeless puppet. And there it goes. The man stabbed him in the chest. His blood gushed out and ended up staining the whole area red. Before he dies, he murmured with his last and only breath, “But….I am…. not… Siwon……” The man pulls out the knife with a swift, causing more blood to burst from the hollow body. But then, his anger increases, causing him to stab Taemin again and again until he was satisfied. He his lips in satisfactions.

And finally, after so many stabs, Taemin was gone, leaving behind a lifeless body with his eyes open widely. Seems like saying…. I will not forgive you…never….ever……

Looking at the knife that had been coloured red, he suddenly feels disgusted about himself for his sinful acts. Maybe the old him had come back again. His body is now covered fully with dripping blood on his coat. His tears rolled down slowly and unexpectedly, he apologized sadly with the corpse. “I am so sorry but I can’t stop now, not until the other me inside is gone.” he keep the knife inside the coat again. “This is for you.” He throws the rose on top of the body. “Forgive me…..”

He walked away from the corpse hastily without even looking back. He heard his mind saying repeatedly “Don’t ever forgive those unworthy human, they are mend to be punished. You are God’s servant for this. Only you~~~” At that moment, raindrops had fallen slowly…. washing away all the stains on his coat and he feel clean again. A reborn…

Slowly, he curved a smile and nodded slightly. In his mind, he needs to find a new prey soon. Who would it be? And so… he drives away from the scenes.

-------------The next morning (8am)-------------------

At Seoul police station boardroom, Donghae and his fellow members are discussing about the murder case.

And suddenly….. the door is knock by his secretary. He signals her to come in.

“What is it Jessica?” all eyes in the boardroom look at her curiously.

“Another murder case sir…. It’s the rose killer again.” She said.

Donghae eyes widen in disbelief. But he quickly calms himself down. “Pack your things, we are leaving now.”

“Yes sir!” they all stood up and walk out from the door in a fast movement. Another dead body… Donghae sighed. Another innocent life….

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry to all readers for my long silence.... got matters to handle that I got no time to post. But, I am back. Enjoy this new chapter from me.