Creepy Dude

The Ship of Mysteries

The next morning I opened the door out of my cabin room to find Junhyung stepping out of his at the same time.

            “Wow, look at that. Our rooms are right across from each other,” he remarked.

            “Yeah. Joy,” I replied sarcastically.

            “You know, some girls would die to be where you are right now,” Junhyung said.

            “Yah, what are you trying to say? Do girls faint in front of you and wait on your hand and foot or something?” I was saying this sarcastically but Junhyung was nodding.

            “Yeah, pretty much.”

            Suddenly the door behind me opened just as I was rolling my eyes and out popped Doojoon. “Where do you want to eat for breakfast? The Leonardo Lounge or the Star Crossed Buffet?” he asked me.

            “Star Crossed Buffet,” I replied.

            “Cool.” Doojoon noticed Junhyung. “Who’s he?”

            “Yong Junhyung,” Junhyung replied, sticking out his hand for a shake.

            “Yoon Doojoon,” Doojoon said, shaking Junhyung’s hand. “Hey, weren’t you at the lunch buffet yesterday?”

            Junhyung’s eyes widened. “Excuse me?”

            “You were the guy arguing with that old man, right?” Doojoon questioned.

            Junhyung sighed. “Yeah. So I guess you heard. I was pretty loud, though.”

            “Dude what was that all about? Sorry if I’m being nosy or something but his eyes just seriously crept me out,” Doojoon said.

            Junhyung chuckled. “Yeah. He’s half Irish and half German, but speaks Korean. He’s my father’s friend, and is named Carmeliano Perez . But he makes me call him Uncle Carm. He was firing me after I did a very important deed for him. Just this morning he came into my cabin and chatted with my parents like nothing even happened.”

            “Creepy,” Doojoon remarked.

            “Yeah, I know. He’s a bastard.”

            Doojoon laughed. “Dude I know right? He seems like it.”

            “Wow you two are becoming good friends,” I mumbled.

            “Awww is someone feeling left out?” Junhyung teased, lightly punching my arm.

            “Ugh.” I dusted off some pretend dirt from where he’d punched me.

            “So, Junhyung, want to come eat breakfast with us?” Doojoon asked as the 3 of us walked out to the deck.

            Junhyung shrugged. “Sure. Not like I have anything else better to do.”

            “Go with the girls that wait on your hand and foot,” I retorted.

            “Wahhh, are you jealous, Yoon ______? Am I that good looking to you?” Junhyung asked with a conceited smirk.

            “No.”

            “Liar!” Doojoon said, snickering. “You should’ve seen her when she first saw you. I swear, she was staring for a whole 5 minutes.”

            “Oppa!” I punched Doojoon in the arm. “No I didn’t!”

            “Ohhh, I see how it is,” Junhyung said, laughing.

            *Doojoon I am going to freaking kill you*

            Suddenly, the 3 of us passed Junhyung’s uncle, who’d smirked at him as he passed.

            “Dude…creepy…,” Doojoon remarked once again.

            “I’d never trusted him,” Junhyung replied. “Don’t really know why my dad even bothers to keep him around.”

            I glanced back at tattoo guy and felt a shiver go down my spine. Doojoon was right. He was creepy.