The Ship of Mysteries

The Ship of Mysteries

 

“Junhyung oppa, drive faster we’re going to be late for school!” I exclaimed.

            “I’m trying but traffic’s a ,” Junhyung said. “Aish this stupid red light.”

            “Oppa it’s 7:57! 3 minutes until school starts!” I said in panic, tapping the imaginary watch on my wrist.

            The light turned green.

            “YES!” Junhyung stepped on the gas and sped through the lanes, obviously speeding but didn’t give a care about it.

            “Oppa! 2 minutes!” I said.

            “Don’t worry,” Junhyung said confidently, going even faster. “We’ll make it.”

            He made it into the school parking lot and I saw the gates starting to close in the distance.

            “Oppa! Hurry up we have to go!” I cried, pulling him out of the car.

            Junhyung and I raced to the front gates just as they closed and jumped up and down victoriously.

            “Yay! We did it!”

             Junhyung kissed me and I smiled through our kiss.

            “Kids get to class! And no PDA!” a teacher barked at us as he passed.

            Junhyung and I bowed in response and hurried off to class.

            “See you at lunch?” Junhyung asked.

            I nodded. “Mm see you then!”

            So in the end, Junhyung and I did find each other at Cube High, and it was much easier than I’d thought. I saw him as soon as I stepped onto the school. He was originally waiting for his friends but ditched them when he saw me. It was nice having him here with me. He was dangerous and exciting but at the same time sweet and knew how to make me happy. Doojoon and him also became good friends.

            One night Junhyung and I were at his house, cuddling on the couch. Junhyung’s parents had become extremely cautious as to who they trusted. They also felt awfully sorry for how they hadn’t believed him in the first place when he said he was innocent. Their relationship was still a bit rocky, but his parents liked me, so I guess it was patching up.

            Junhyung was flipping through the channels when he suddenly came across a showing of Titanic.

            “Hmm,” Junhyung said, “that movie seems strangely familiar.”

            I laughed, finally realizing what he was talking about. “It does, doesn’t it?”

            “Except that there hadn’t been some crazy murders on that ship,” Junhyung replied. “But our story and their story strangely correspond.”

            “Yeah, except that you didn’t die,” I said jokingly.

            “Yahhh,” Junhyung said, poking my cheek. “Did you want me to die?”

            “No babe.” I kissed him on the lips and looked back at the screen. It was the very last scene, where Rose sees Jack and her reuniting again on the ship.

            I stared into Junhyung’s eyes and he stared back at me, thinking the same thing. Rose and Jack may have fallen in love on the ship of dreams…but he and I definitely fell in love on the ship of mysteries.

 

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this small short story! ^-^ Happy 15th Anniversary to the movie guys! :D Leo and Kate 5eva ;)

-Meili