Hooray!

My SuJu Family

Sungmin's P.O.V

I stared at Kyuhyun's angelic sleeping face. Even though his body was in bad condition he still looked...handsome.

        "I'm so sorry" I mumbled as I sat down and sniffled trying to hold the tears.

I can't live without him. Maybe..maybe Soo Min was right. I am in love. Wait scratch that I know I'm in love. I cried as I held his hand.

        "Kyu-ah*sniffle*stay strong okay*sniffle* so we can do all the things we want together*sniffle*Kyu,please wake up*sniffle*"

-With the others-

        "Are you Cho Kyuhyun's family?" The doctor said.

        "Yes. What happened to our brother?" Leeteuk said standing up.

        "He suffered lots of injuries. But we managed to keep him stable after giving him the surgeries he needed. But I came here to tell you that..he's in a coma"

        "When will he wake up?" Soo Min said sniffling leaning into Shindong.

        "We don't know. A week. Month. Maybe years. I am sorry but I have to attend to another patient." The doctor said before leaving.

        "Years?" The maknae whispered before crying again.

        "No Min Anne. Shhh, don't cry" The other members soothed holding back their own tears. How will they tell their parents? Their fans?

Leeteuk couldn't take it and went to a empty hallway to release his own tears.

-With Sungmin and Kyuhyun-

Sungmin Kyuhyun's hair whilst quietly singing sweet love songs.

Suddenly the monitor that checks Kyuhyun's heartbeat beeped with a straight line. Sungmin froze then  came back to his senses. He stood up and ran out calling for the nurses.

He went back in once he got their attention and started to cry harder.

-With the others-

        "CODE BLUE ROOM 450 CODE BLUE ROOM 450" Someone yelled. The members froze. That couldn't be. They ran to Kyuhyun's room only to find Sungmin being forced to go out.

        "DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" Sungmin yelled while he was given to the SJ members. Sungmin buried his face in his hands. This is my fault

After a few minutes the doctor came out and said that Kyuhyun was stable but he was still in a coma.

The members thanked him and went in. Soo Min went beside Kyuhyun's bed and held his hand.

        "Oppa...I should've been there before the accident...I could've help you get though the pain" She whispered tears b her eyes.

She kissed Kyuhyun's forehead before going out with the others except for Sungmin.

-With the others-

        "Hey where's Leeteuk?" Yesung said sniffling.

        "Let's go look for him" Shindong said before they went their seperate ways.

10 minutes later

        "Where is he?!" Heechul said.

        "Calm down Chullie" 

Hankyung said holding Heechul's shoulders facing him. Heechul stopped himself from blushing.  Wait what!? Kim Heechul does not blush! He thought.

        "Chul...are you blushing?" Hankyung said in disbilief.

        "NO! The Kim Heechul does not cry. And he will never cry" He said stubbornly and turned around as he blushed harder. Rats!

He heard Hankyung laugh a little before he draped his arm around Heechul's shoulder.

       "Very funny hyung" Hankyung said shaking his head.

 

Kangin found Leeteuk crying his eyes out.

        "Hyung?" 

        "Kangin-ah? What are you doing here?" 

        "I should be the one asking you that. Kyu almost died" 

        "What?! I'm a bad leader" He said tears falling while he rested his head between his knees.

        "Hyung don't cry" Kangin said sitting beside him draping his arm around his long tme crush. Yes he has a crush on Leeteuk. He had been good keeping it a secret so no one still knows. Well I know but that's beside the point I'm just a narrator.

Anyway while Kangin hugged his hyung, a girl watched from afar with her brown eyes and smiled. I sense relationship.

 

Soo Min's P.O.V

I smiled as I watched Kangin oppa hug Leeteuk oppa. It reminded me very much of the drama they did. I sighed and watched them.

        "They look sweet" Someone said.

I jumped a little in surprise

        "Yah! You scared me!" She whisper-yelled.

        "Sorry" Shindong said.

Soo Min giggled and remembered about a friend she had who was Shindong biased.

        "Oppa You should meeet my friend! She loves you to death!" I said beaming like an idiot.

        "Jinjja?" Shindong said smiling.

        "Neh!"

Then we resumed stalking KangTeuk.

        "Hey what are you doing?"

Me and Shindong jumped.

We turned around and found Heechul and Hankyung.

I put a hand to my chest and whisper-yelled.

        "Stop scaring me! We're stalking KangTeuk" 

        "Jinjja?" They both said and they stalked them too.

        "Yah! What are you doing?!"

All of us jumped yet again and turned around to find Yesung with Ryeowook. 

        "Stop scaring me!" I said and resumed stalking KangTeuk. Shindong explained to them and started stalking them too.

        "What are you guys doing?" 

They jumped again and turned to fnd Siwon and Kibum.

        "Urgh!" 

I started stalking KangTeuk again.

        "Excuse me?"

We all jumped again before looking at a nurse who gave us the scare.

        "Can I have your autograph?" The nurse said smiling hodlgin out a pen and paper.

I sighed and  signed the paper along with the others. The when we looked Kangin and Leeteuk were heading our way talking.

        "Everyone scatter!" I said and we all went opposite directions before they reached us.

 

I decided to go to Kyu's room but stopped when I heard Sungmin crying. 

Poor Sungmin. 

I sighed and went to the canteen. I'm soooo hungry.

 

-With Sungmin and Kyu-

Author's P.O.V

Sungmin held Kyu's hand squeezing it a little while crying.

        "I'm so sorry Kyu" He whispered.

Suddenly he felt a squeeze and he looked from his and Kyu's hand before looking at his face.

Kyu's eyes started to open a little then they fully opened.

        "You're awake!" Sungmin said hugging Kyuhyun before calling the doctor.

After checking if Kyuhyun was alright, the doctor who was reffered as Doctor Lee, said that he would have to stay a whole week to recover fully and 2 weeks to rest. Sungmin thanked the doctor before texting the members about the news.

        "I'm so glad you're awake Kyu" Sungmin said.

        "You've been crying" Kyu said with a hoarse voice. 

        "Don't mind it." 

        "I love you"

Sungmin froze. He hesitated to answer back but he just smiled and told Kyuhyun to sleep.

-With the others-

After joining Soo Min to eat, they recieved a text from Sungmin and got happy. They were about to stand and leave when all of a sudden Soo Min stopped them.

        "What?" Leeteuk said.

        "It's so obvious they have feelings for each other, let them have their moment" Soo Min said.

        "She's right those two have a different atmosphere." Kibum said.

        "See?" Soo Min said with her cheeks full of chocolate mousse.

        "Okay" They said settling back down.

        "Soo Min what's your plan?" Kangin said taking a piece of cookie and biting it.

        "Let Sungmin confess" Soo Min said while taking another bite of her cake.

When they started enjoying themselves with each other's company, Soo Min said,

        "Enjoy your time as much as you can,because it will all end...soon"
______________________________________________________________________________________

Another cliffie!! 

Hey who ever else is loving the story comments are well loved. :)

Thank you to those who subscribed :)