Kyuhyun's breakdown

My SuJu Family

I froze in my seat as the sentence came out of his mouth.

Did I want to be part of it?

Of course it's been my dream to be famous but....

        "Yes. I accept" 

Okay did I just say that?

        "YAY!!" My brothers said. I smiled and asked.

        "When does training start?" I said.

        "Oh well you won't need to train because we assume you already have what it takes" The manager said before standing up.

Before he left he added "By the way, your name is now Lee Soonne Min" 

        "Yay!! You're part of our group now!! Let's go to OUR dorm!!" Sungmin said emphasizing the 'OUR'.

        "Hey I wonder what will be OUR schedules" Siwon said emphasizing the 'OUR' too.

And that was the start of many many emphasized 'OUR's

         "Hey is OUR manager asleep yet?"

         "When will be OUR next concert?"

         "Did you see OUR latest variety show?"

         "Hey guys OUR shower is  broken"

         "Leeteuk when will be OUR meeting?"

         "Should we clean OUR floor?"

         "GUYS!" I yelled getting annoyed "Please stop emphasizing the 'our's it's killing me!!" 

They looked at each other and shrugged. I sighed and lied down on the couch.

My phone rang and I answered it.

         "Yoboseyo?"

         "Anne, tell the members to pack their stuff. You guys are moving to a new place tommorow. Your parents demanded it." The manager said.

         "Okay will do bye" I said and shut my phone.

         "Guys the manager said that you guys should pack your stuff we're moving tommorow"

         "COOL!"

I swear they have the same minds.

I stood up when everyone was in their rooms. Then I heard some noise. I followed it and it led me to KyuMin's room. I heard voices and saw that the door was left ajar.

I watched from the door and listened to their conversation.

         "Hyung..I.I....I.."

         "What Kyuhyun?!" Sungmin yelled which made the maknae flinch.

         "I...did that because..-"

         "Because what?! Why did you ruin my meeting with Kitry?! She could have been the one for me Kyuhyun..and you ruined it by telling her that I love someone else?" Sungmin's voice broke at the end.

         "Because I love you.." Kyuhyun whispered. He headed for the door and I hid before he could catch me."

What just happened?

 

The next day we moved to a big penthouse which had lots of rooms so each of us got to get our own room.

Me and Kyuhyun didn't have any schedules today so we got to stay and rest. 

Well in my case.

But in Kyuhyun's, not so much.

He didn't come out of the room once which got me worried. I went to his room and heard coughs.

I opened the door and saw a sick Kyuhyun. His eyes were puffy and red then he had bags under his eyes. He was covered in blankets and he was coughing like crazy. 

I saw 3 bottles of Sojuon the floor and looked back at him.

I put my hand onto his forehead to check his temperature. He was burning up and it was really hot.

         "Cho Kyuhyun it was raining last night and you went out just to by 3 bottles of Soju?" I said.

Kyuhyun coughed and looked at me only half of his eyes were opened because of the puffiness.

         "I got into a fight with Sungmin" He whipered.

         "I heard everything last night" I confessed.

         "Even the last part?" He said. I nodded and looked away.

         "How long have you been in love with him?" I whispered looking back at him.

         "3 years" He whispered back.

         "Let me get you back to health. We have a performance at the Music bank tommorow and you cannot go there looking like this" I said before going out of his room and getting a bucket of ice cold water and a face towel

I went back to his room and squeezed the towel before wiping it onto his hot skin. He jerked his arm away before yelping.

         "It's cold!!"

         "It will help get rid of your fever" I said and wiped the towel on his face and arms.

         "I'm going to go cook some soup for you." I said before going out.

         "Soo Min-ah" He called befor I left.

         "Komawo"

 

Wen the members arrivd I prepared them food before going to Kyuhyun's room to accompany him.

         "Soonne Min where are you going?" Kibum said usin my new name.

         "To my room" I lied and went to Kyuhyun's.

I went in and saw that Kyuhyun was asleep holding a piece of paper. I closed the door and took the paper from his hands.

Dear Kyuhyun,

All of thos times that I acted different towards you was fan service.

You know that. I'm sorry if this will break your heart. Please don't cry okay?

 

~Sungmin

I looked back at him and noticed 4 bottles of Soju scattered on the floor.

I sighed and Kyuhyun's hair. Poor oppa. I can't matchmake KyuMin now.

Kyuhyun woke up and started talking.

         "Hmmmm......Soo Min....Urgh...I love him too much..grrrr.....But now....hmrrrrr...I love you" He said before crashing his lips into mine.

I was so shocked I didn't move one bit. I heard the door open and a gasp. I broke away and saw someone I didn't expect.


I hope you liked this chap!!!!

 

Nahh just messin with ya 

ON TO THE STORY!!!


Sungmin?

He stood there with his mouth wide open.

         "Oppa it's not-"

         "So that's how you play Soo Min? Huh?" He said.

I walked to him and put my finger to his lips.

       "Oppa, he's drunk and he kissed me!! You did this to him!! I don't know why but you have to talk to him..you really broke his heart.."

I walked away before he could say another word.

         "Soo Min I like you"

 

 

 

WHAT?!

         "Oppa why?" I said looking at him.

         "You're amazing...you.you do great things..." He said he approached to me and held both of my hands.

         "I want to give us a chance..please" Sungmin said.

         "But-"

         "Please..just one chance.." He said.

         "Alright..one date..if I like you....then I'll try our relationship" I said.

He smiled and hugged me.

         "Thank you Anne."

 

I went onto my laptop and decided to video chat with Hana. I requested her via Skype and she accepted.

         "Hey" 

         "Hey Min what;s up?" 

         "The sky"

         "Seriously?"

         "I'm crazy" I said laughing a little.

         "Min Min please visit me soon...I have to go now." She said before logging off.


A/N: I NEED A KOREAN ACTRESS TO PLAY MIN ANNE

Send in her best scene via private message of comment and her name of course.

PLEASE DO REPLY!!

~Min Anne