A day with a Schedule

My SuJu Family

I'm happy right now!!!

WELCOME BACK KANGIN!!

I love him so much that's why I'm so happy. I'm smiling like an idiot right now I'm so in love with KangTeuk too. So I might put a KangTeuk scene too.

I LOVE KANGIN!!

He's just too cute and funny <3

BUT Ryeowook is STILL MINE


 

I sighed as I remembered that Sungmin had made a date today. I know that this was one of my lifelong dreams-next to marrying Ryeowook- but it just doesn't feel right. Something tells me he's doing this date for another reason.

Anyway today I had to film a remake of 'It's you'. Well not only me but the others as well but the main topic of this video was me.

 

         "Soonne Min!!!!" Leeteuk called breaking my train of thoughts "We have to go get down here!"

         "Wait oppa! I have to change my clothes!" I said going into my closet searching for a decent outfit to wear. I chose a black and white striped shirt with my jeans and my favorite black parka jacket.

I got my bag and went down. I got in the SUV and sat next to Kyuhyun. He was wearing shades and was wearing a thick jacket and jeans. 

         "Are you okay?" I asked him feeling his forehead. It was still hot and he looked like he was going to pass out. He looked at me and shook his head a little.

         "You should have stayed" I whispered.

         "I don't want to... I can't stand a day without seeing his face" He said looking out.

         "Hmm.Yeah uhh....about Sungmin..." I said getting uncomfortable.

         "Yes?" Kyuhyun said looking at me. 

         "Errr...it can wait" 

 

We arrived at the set. The minute I got out they pulled me to the make up station. They sat me on a chair and started doing my make up.

They gave me a red dress that stopped above the knees. I went to the dressing rooms and when I took a look at myself in the mirror.

They had put white eye shadow to go with the white dress and heels. They also put blush and red lipstick with mascara and had curled my hair. It was a little bit too much for my taste but I liked it.

I went into one of the dressing rooms and slipped the dress on with the heels. 

I looked at myself. I really changed.

I went out and found the others in their outfits. One of the hairstylists put a white flower behind my ear and gave the last finishing touches onto my make up.

When Hangkyung saw me she gaped at me like I was a stranger.

         "What?" I said smiling.

         "You look great!" He said. 

         "Thanks." 

         "Soonne Min! You're up!" The set moderator.

I went to the chair where I was supposed to sit. We already rehearsed yesterday. We had areed that it was going to be filmed on SJ's comeback with me in it.

After filming I changed my clothes and went back into the SUV again. We went to the rehearsal house and I rehearsed with my guitar playing 'Mean'

But then somebody decided to join