My Fault

My SuJu Family

YAY!! 50 views!! Because I left you with a cliffhanger last chap here's edits of leeteuk,siwon,ryeowook

OKIEEE!! don't you just adore them? lol I edited it myself because I was bored. Siwon's photo was kinda rushed so...forgive me for that.

oh and here's SJ's house!!!

    

check out my portfolio of edited photos here:

 http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/Cammiemorgan123/

or here
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Shindong sat beside me while puffing.
 
 
        "Oppa why are you sad?" I said stopping my practice and looking at him.
 
        "I don't have someone to love" He whined.
 
        "What do you mean?" I said confused.
 
        "Well there's KangTeuk, YeWook, SiBum, HanChul,EunHae and KyuMin!" He said.
 
        "KyuMin?" I said.
 
        "Well it's so obvious between does 2. I just don't know what happened to Kyu" He said.
 
        "Then why did Sungmin oppa ask me on a date?" I said.
 
        "Ahh. His blind. He's confused. It's SO obvious that he likes Kyu"
 
        "Hmm. I'll talk to Sungmin oppa later"
 
 
Sungmin's P.O.V
 
I can't get my mind straight. I haven't been sleeping for nights because I was thinking about him.
 
How I blasted my anger at him. How he looks so cute when he was sleeping. How- wait what am I saying? I'm supposed to be angry at him. Now I'm going on a date with Min Anne? Seriously what has gotten into me.
        "Oppa can I talk to you?" I realized Soo Min was looking at me with careful eyes. I nodded and made room for her to sit next to me.
        "Why are you going to date me?"  
 
        "Well...I..I...-"
 
        "Is it because of Kyu oppa?" She whispered looking at me. 
 
        "I don't know what I'm feeling..It's just so weird...when I see him sad I'm sad, when I see him cry I feel like I wanna cry too when he's happy theres a warm low in my heart, when he smiles at me I smile..I feel so confused!" I said slumpin against the couch.
 
        "Oppa.." She said smiling and shaking her head
 
        "I know what you're feeling"
 
        "What?"
 
        "It's a crazy thing called love"
 
I froze. I can't possibly love Kyu right? We're just friends. That's all. All the stuff we did was just..fan service. 
 
Soo Min sighs and stands up.
 
        "Think about it oppa. By the way our date is canceled." She said before bending and kissin my forehead.
 
I watched her retreating figure. I thought about her words. It kept repeating itself in my mind a crazy thing called love. Am I really in love?
 
Author's P.O.V
 
Tears fell from his eyes as he walked out of the rehearsal house. He thought about him. If he hadn't done what he did would they still be friends? 
 
Just as he was crossing the street a truck came rushing towards him. He looked at the incoming truck frozen. They say when you're about to die your life flashes before your eyes. Well he saw him. His eyes, his smile, his laugh. Everything. He saw his face one last time before darkness took over.
 

 
The group rushed out to the street where they heard an ambulance coming in. They were shocked to see the sight. Especially him. They called the driver and ordered him to follow the ambulance.
 
In the car, tears were flowing from everyone's eyes in a never ending stream.
 
They had never expected this. He would never commit suicide right? He thought. He started sobbing. This is all my fault. My fault,my fault,my fault. The girl next to him comforted the cying guy and hugged him crying as well. 
 
They reached the hospital and asked for his room. The receptionist said that he was undergoing surgery and that they would have to wait a few hours. They understood and waited. They were all crying because when they saw him he barely looked like he would survive.
 
After a few hours they were allowed to see him. But only one by one.
 
He decided to go first. He went in and feared what he might see. His heart nearly stopped as he looked at the sight before him.
 

Sungmin's tears started to flow again as he studied the injured body of Cho Kyuhyun.

 


 
I was supposed to leave a cliffhanger at the accident but I thought what the heck? so yeah...
 

Comments are very welcomed!!