The Bet-Part 1

My SuJu Family

 

                 "Min Anne? Min Anne?" I heard my mom say. My eyes carefully opened and in front of me were my mom and dad. I was lying in the couch.

                 "Umma I had the weirdest dream. I-" I stopped because when I sat up in front of me was Super Junior.

                 "That wasn't a dream?" I said staring at them while they looked back looking worried.

                 "No honey." Appa answered. 

When I got back to my senses, I stood up and continued staring at the 13 boys. We walked towards the dining area.

                 "Leeteuk,Kangin,Yesung,Ryeowook,Kyuhyun,Sungmin,Heechul,Hankyung,Eunhyuk,Donghae,Siwon,Kibum and Shindong" I said while pointing to each person.

                 "Wow. When umma said you love SJ she meant it." Leeteuk said.

I blushed at his compliment. 

                 "Umma~" I whimpered. 

My parents just giggled.

                 "Omo! You and Sungmin can get along with your aegyo" Kangin said. I sent him a death glare which made him change his mind.

                 "Or you and Kyuhyun could get along." He said suddenly hiding behind Leeteuk. 

I rolled my eyes at him and said "Wanna have a bet?”

They looked at me and I gave them the ‘What? Are you scared’ look.

                 “What kind of bet?” Leeteuk asked.

                 “If you get to enumerate my top 5 Suju Biases no recreation of Ms.Intimate. But if you lose… then you guys have to that again."

That's when they looked at each other and said.

"DEAL!"

I smirked, I knew they would give in. It was our first meeting so I guess they wanted us to get along with each other. This guessing game would be fun! After all, I’m their baby sister.

We all walked to our seats. When we were able to take our places, I noticed that the seats weren’t enough. There wasn't a seat for mom and dad.

                 "Umma, appa aren't you going to eat?" Sungmin said unintentionally doing his aegyo.

                 "Aniyo. We already ate. After you're ready to go home, go ahead." They said before leaving us.

                 "Min Anne. Tell us about yourself. It already looks like that you know us." Ryeowook said being nice. I almost swooned but stopped myself as I know that they will get a head start if I do.

                 "I was adopted by umma and appa when I was 12. I skipped a few grades and graduated. Oppas, have you known me all this time?" I said looking at them while chewing my food.

                 "Neh. Ever since they adopted you. It was after our debut. And coincidentally, you turned out to be an ELF?" Yesung said.

                 "Oh... are any of you adopted?" I said.

                 "Neh. Me, Heechul, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Eunhyuk are the biological children. But umma and appa wanted a bigger family. So they adopted." Leeteuk oppa said. 

                 "Ah. I'm not the maknae anymore!" Kyuhyun said.

                 "Oppas! Aren't you going to start guessing? You have 3 chances. You lose one chance everytime you answer incorrectly. Understood?" I said

                 "Yes Ma'm!": they saluted. I rolled my eyes at their cuteness and continued eating. My biases are 1. Ryeowook 2. Sungmin 3. Yesung 4. Heechul 5. Leeteuk

They whispered to each other before Siwon spoke up.

                 "Min Anne, is it............. Kyuhyun?" 

                 "Oppas.......” I smiled.

                 “the answer is..........” I paused for a while. I can see their eagerness. It was very funny.

 

 

                 “WRONG!!"