Hospital and a talk with Kyu oppa!!

My SuJu Family

 

 

I don't usually do author notes before beginning the story. But I made an exception because I'd like to introduce my new co-author,myevilgaemgyu!!! 

If you know her,isn't her story 'Music of the heart' awesome?!!!

If you don't know her check her out!!!!

Onto the story!!!

Thanks for accepting the position unnie!!



 

 

 

                "I don't want to wear a dress!!" Siwon complained.

Eunhyuk tapped his shoulder. "Don't worry. It's quite comfortable actually" When he said that we looked at him with the what-the-hell? look.

Eunhyuk looked back confused with the ‘I'm-very-innocent’ look.

                "What?" The anchovy asked.

                "Nothing" We muttered.

                "Let's go home oppas because tommorow is a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy big,big,big,big-"

                "We get it"

                "Okay then. Leggo" I said before heading into the elevator. They walked in hardly making any room for me to breathe. I was already against the wall their backs facing me.

                "I can't breathe" I squirmed.

                "Whoops."  

I realized that the door was already closed. Great.

                "Hold on lil' sis" Kibum said. 

                "I'm fine" I said. TOTAL LIE.

When the doors opened I literally pushed them out and breathed for fresh air. 

                "OH MY GOSH IT'S SUPER JUNIOR!!" A group of girls screamed and just like that a huge mob of crazy ElFs-excluding me- charged to them.

I got pushed and got hurt in the process. I got bruises on my precious arms and unfortunately sprained my ankle. I grunted as I tried to stand up. When I managed to hold on to a chair for support I looked behind me and saw that they were doing nothing. They didn't even see me?

I got mad and turned red as a tomato. I cannot believe they didn't see what happened to me!! I limped towards the door and eventually got help from the guard. He carried me bridal style and contacted our driver.

                "Please go get my brothers and have the car fetch them" I told the guard. He nodded and closed my door and we went off.

                "Mr.Park take me to the hospital please." I said. 

                "Are you okay Ms.Anne?" He said.

                "Ne. Just sparined my ankle. Please contact my parents when we get there.

I looked out the window and allowed the tears to fall one after another. I can't believe they didn't even stop the fans. So much for a pack of overly handsome and manly brothers.

 

After few minutes we reached the hospital and I was brought to a private room with a wheelchair since we were known around here. I had Mild Brain epilepsy and asthma so we often visited this hospital. No worries about my brain epilepsy. I don't get seizures now. I just got them 3 times and it was not fun.

                "Min Anne. What happened to your ankle?" My favorite nurse, Nurse Lyka, asked.

                "Nothing Unnie. It only got sprained during a fan mob." I said while I pulled the blankets up to my waist.

                "Oh. Why?" She asked.

                "Well… I had dinner with my brothers... and their fans went fan girl crazy mode." I said playing with my fingers.

                "Ah don't talk about SuJu like that. You’re they're fan too" She said while she put some pain killers onto the desk beside me.

                "How do you.." 

                "I knew for a long time." She said smiling. She went out of my room leaving me alone. I heard the door open and I saw my mom and dad.

                "Umma! Appa!" I said really happy to see them because at times like this they would worry so I decide to put on a smile. For their sake. Those guys owe me… BIG TIME. And they better make it up for me.

                "You're alright!" My mom said while she hugged me.

                "I'm fine. Just a sprained ankle." I said reassuring her

                "What happened?" My dad said. 

                "Well.. I couldn't breathe inside the elevator while we went down so when I ran out for air, a mob of ELFs ran past me and I got hurt" I said.

                "And the boys didn't notice you?" My dad said. I could tell that he was holding back his anger knowing that it'll be no use because I'll be defending my brothers.

                "Ne..." I said quietly while looking down.

                "Oh. We're going to wait for them outside the hospital. Here sweetheart I brought your laptop for you." MY mom said while handing me my laptop bag. I thanked her before they went out.

Switching the laptop on, I took my headphones out of my bag and connected it. 

I put on my headphones and clicked on my user.

I then entered my password. 

iamanelfforever

I clicked onto Google Chrome and clicked on my favorite websites. Facebook,Youtube and a writing site called Asian Fanfics. I graduated in Literature and loved to write. I typed in the Youtube search bar 'No Other'

I smiled and relaxed into their voices. I leaned into my pillow and closed my eyes, soon drifting off to sleep.

 

When I woke up my headphones was playing 'Mr. Simple' I realized my laptop wasn't in front of me anymore and my headphones was connected to my iPod. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. When my seeing aids got better I looked around. The room to see 13 boys scattered around my hospital room. I took off my headphones. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were snuggling on one of the couches,Kangin and Leeteuk were lying on each other on a mattress set on the floor. Eunhyuk and Donghae were peacefully sleeping in each other’s arms on another mattress while Yesung slept on the loveseat with Ryeowook's head on his chest. Hankyung snuggled in Heechul's arms on another mattress while Siwon and Kibum were sharing another mattress. Shindong slept on a chair his head resting on my hospital bed. 

I knew that Shindong was always cute and sometimes I loved him for who he was. It's a shame though doesn't get to sing on a few videos. Then I realized something. Everyone was in pairs with the couples set by ELFs. Since one from each couple is adopted, there could be a chance that those couples could become true! Well I think I can set Shindong up with a friend of mine.

Maybe... I could become a matchmaker.

And make every ELF's dream come true!

I smiled and switched the music to 'It has to be you'. 

Halfway through the song, Kyuhyun woke up and settled Sungmin carefully in the couch. He tiptoed to my bed then sat on it.

I took my headphones off and looked at him.

 

 

 

                "Well are you gonna say something?" I asked.

 

 

AWKWARD SILENCE

 

 

 

                "I'm sorry" He mumbled looking away.

HIs words made me freeze. Is Cho Kyuhyun-the evil maknae of Super Junior-apologizing to me?

                "Yes I,Cho Kyuhyun,the evil maknae of Super Junior,am apolozing to you" He said rolling his eyes.

                "Can you read minds?" I asked

                "Yes"

                "I can't believe this" I muttered.

                "Hey I have a heart too. After all, I now have a dongsaeng and a very cute one to take care off.

I smiled and made a heart.

                "Saranghe oppa!" I said

                "You sound like Sungmin" He said. I swear he smiled a bit and blushed a tiny bit. 

I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek before whispering in his ear.

                "Komawo oppa. I'll keep this a secret." 

I let him go before he went back to his Sungmin. Yes I said his Sungmin. No I won't kill him.

 

 

Yet.

 

 

 

7 hours ago

 

                "Umma! Appa!" Leeteuk yelled as he spotted his mother and father waiting outside the hospital.

                "What happened to Min ah?" A worried Ryeowook said.

                "We found out that she was injured!" Hankyung said.

                "Apparently, a huge ELF mob rushed through her like she was nothing" Their father said crossing his arms.

When the words came out of their father’s mouth, they all felt guilty.

                "We didn't notice her since the fans were blocking our view. We tried to get out but they held us back." Kibum said as he hung his head.

                "If it weren't for the restaurant's guard, we would have never gotten out of the mob." Heechul said.

                "Oh. We thought that you left her alone"  Umma said.

                "WE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" All of them exclaimed.

                "Okay, okay. You have to stay with her for tonight because me and your umma have somewhere to go to. Just ask for mattresses so you can sleep on the floor without getting cold." their father said before he went into the car.

 

Super Junior saw Soo Min Anne sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face.

                "Ah she looks so cute" Shindong said before he went and switched off the laptop connecting her headphones to her iPod.

                "Okay everyone settle in and get ready for bed. I'll just go out for awhile" Leeteuk said.

                "Kyu ah let's sleep here" Sungmin said to his roommate before pulling Kyuhyun to a couch. They settled in and started talking.

                "I'm bored hyung" Kyuhyun said.

                "Then do something" Sungmin said.

                "What?" Kyuhyun said before yawning.

                "Go to sleep Kyuhyun" Sungmin said.

                "I don't have my teddy bear" Kyuhyun said pouting.

Kyu looks cute while pouting..

Sungmin thought.

                "I know you could be my teddy bear hyung!" Kyuhyun said before pulling Sungmin into his arms.

Sungmin blushed for a moment before closing his eyes relaxing in his dongsaeng's arms.

 

Meanwhile Yesung and Ryeowook were having a world of their own.

                "Hyung, do you like anyone?" Yesung said.

                "Hmm...well there is this one person I'm very close with. But I'm too shy to admit what I'm feeling." Ryeowook said while blushing. 

Yesung felt dissapointed. He had some feelings for his room mate but it seems that someone else had already held Ryeowook's heart. If only Yesung knew that he was the one holding Ryeowook's heart.

                "Goodnight hyung" Ryeowook said before resting his head onto Yesung's shoulder. Yesung stiffened for a moment but then relaxed. Soon he too fell asleep.

                "Hyung, can we sleep together?" Hankyung said sleepily.

                "Okay" Heechul said without any emotion.

                "Hyung are you in a bad mood?" Hankyung said sitting next to Heechul.

                "No" Heechul said staring into space.

                "Okay" Hankyung said not believing him but he was too sleepy to ask anymore. He lied down and started dozing off.

Heechul lied next to him facing the back of Hankyung's head.

                "Why can't you just love me?" Heechul whispered before hugging Hankyung like a teddy bear.

 

                "Hyuk, do you have anything to do tommorow?" Donghae asked as he sat next to Eunhyuk.

                "No why?" He replied looking at Donghae.

                "I just wanted to ask if you want ot come with me to the mall to buy some things" 

                "Sure I can come with you" Eunhyuk said before yawning and lying down.

                "Komawo Hyukkie. Saranghe." Donghae whispered before lying down and letting sleep overtake him.

Did Eunhyuk hear right? Did Donghae say Saranghe to him? Could Donghae feel the same way? Maybe he's just imagining things. All he could do now is wonder.

 

Siwon was busy texting someone when Kibum sat next to him.

                "Aren't you going to sleep yet?" Kibum asked.

                "I just have to send a text to someone...Okay done." Siwon said flippng his phone closed and putting it in his pocket before lying down.

I lied down next to him and waited for his breathing to slow down. After a few minutes, his breathing did slow down and I faced his face.

                "Hyung, Saranghe" I said before closing my own eyes.

 

Kangin sighed as everyone started settling down. He decided to go look for Leeteuk. He stepped out the room and asked around if they had seen the leader.

"Ne. He even gave me this autograph!! He went to the hospital's garden." One nurse finally said.

Kangin thanked the nurse and went to the garden. He saw Leeteuk's familiar figure sitting on a bench with his head in his hands.

Kangin sat next to him before he spoke.

                "Why are you out here? You should rest hyung" 

Leeteuk looked at Kangin. Kangin looked back at the leader and saw that he had been crying.

                "Hyung, have you been crying.?" 

Leeteuk shook his head a little and looked down.

                "How can I be a good leader when I can't even take care of Min Anne?" He said letting out a sob.

Kangin hugged Leeteuk and it remnded him much about the little drama they once did. Although this time, it was real and the scene wasn't filmed and it was more moody.

                "You've been a good leader hyung" 

Kangin whispered as the leader continued crying into his arms.

 

Shindong scanned the room with his eyes as he studied each pair in their own place sleeping peacefully. Shindong knew each pair loved each other more than brothers by the way they acted towards each other.

When will he find true love?

He sighed and sat on a chair next to Min Anne's bed.

                "Sorry for being a bad oppa to you Annie. On behalf of the group." He said looking at the angelic sleeping face of Min Anne.

                "Sleep well baby sis" Shindong said before resting his head on Mina Anne's bed.




 

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked this...

I typed this for about 2 hours while listeningto 'Don't don','Bonamana' and 'It's you'. sorry I failed on the Kangteuk scene =.=